post your setup and dyno #s or track times

Joshbaker

Reaction score
swinky, i just heard back from gearhead about getting a different tune and they said that im right about where i should be with the current setup. Not sure if im going to try any different tunes for now. And im not unhappy with a 450HP truck. Thats for sure.

imelmo

Reaction score
imelmo are you still on the stock trans?

I'd like to run mine fuel only just to see but not sure how the trans will like it?

Yup, stock trans. I did put a DPC converter in before my last outing though. Knocked the ET down a tenth or two. I would think fuel only you should be fine.

05wh250

Reaction score
Yup, stock trans. I did put a DPC converter in before my last outing though. Knocked the ET down a tenth or two. I would think fuel only you should be fine.

Awesome. Another month and I should have the money for a trans but itching to run it pretty bad.

swinky

Reaction score
swinky, i just heard back from gearhead about getting a different tune and they said that im right about where i should be with the current setup. Not sure if im going to try any different tunes for now. And im not unhappy with a 450HP truck. Thats for sure.

Are you running a race file with the converter lockup?

bretferd

Reaction score
Yes, but in all fairness my 5r was bone stock, but I have driven built 5r's and the 4r blows it out of the water.

I'll probably go the 4r route when I make enough power to need a built 5r. Thanks

P.S. congrats on the times i watched your run here in the interwebs.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
I'll probably go the 4r route when I make enough power to need a built 5r. Thanks

P.S. congrats on the times i watched your run here in the interwebs.

Maryland diesel was the big push for the 4r. Now they are useing the 5r again

05stroker350

Reaction score
Put down 450/868 last night. 05 6.0 w/ Elite's tunes, PHP Atlas 80 tune, 03 turbo. Truck also has a 4 inch TB into 7 inch stack, studded, deleted, AFE stage 2, coolant filter

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.