Progress thread

swinky

Reaction score
Alright guys some parts have been purchased. s366 with a billet wheel from boost lab its their high flow model, 190/75s and ced divided t4 up-pipes.

I'm pretty undecided on the fuel system. Pse has a rr thats like $450 from rudys. i'm thinking that along with a sump, some of those big fuel filters/bases and an A1000 will take care of the fuel side of things. Probably going with fatboy traction bars. I like the flight fabs but they're pricey.

Im trying to get this stuff done for rudys. Id like to run a low low 8 in the 1/8th mile and put down 600+ if I strap her on the dyno. :ford:

loboost

Reaction score
Alright guys some parts have been purchased. s366 with a billet wheel from boost lab its their high flow model, 190/75s and ced divided t4 up-pipes.

I'm pretty undecided on the fuel system. Pse has a rr thats like $450 from rudys. i'm thinking that along with a sump, some of those big fuel filters/bases and an A1000 will take care of the fuel side of things. Probably going with fatboy traction bars. I like the flight fabs but they're pricey.

Im trying to get this stuff done for rudys. Id like to run a low low 8 in the 1/8th mile and put down 600+ if I strap her on the dyno. :ford:

Fwiw I saw the same PSE named kit on rudys website and got curious since i knew for a fact it had been listed previously differently ...called and talked to them and whoever I talked to told me it was jjs and not PSE.....and since JJ is no longer in business, you may want to look at others.

However, this was a few months ago...things may have changed.

Look at the part number...#60-JJRR
sent while driving recklessly

Last edited:

loboost

Reaction score
That's pretty sketchy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

I highly highly highly doubt its anything Aarons doing to try to be deceitful. It probably just hasn't been taken off the website yet.

swinky

Reaction score
I really dont want to spend 1200 on a rr and pump setup. Is there a way to feed the back of the heads and use the stock regulator as a regulating return?

loboost

Reaction score
I really dont want to spend 1200 on a rr and pump setup. Is there a way to feed the back of the heads and use the stock regulator as a regulating return?

You can but you can't adjust the pressure that way

swinky

Reaction score
box 66 with a Chinese wheel... don't buy into it. That wheel is garbage.

Already bought it. Got it used with 190/75 and cutting edge up pipes for 2k. What wheel do you recommend?

swinky

Reaction score
How much? I might just send it to James to have it worked and looked over

slc dzl

Reaction score
This is going to be a great addition to your build.
I have no experience with billet wheels but is there any reason not to put the cast wheel back in?

swinky

Reaction score
Reg return from Pse is on the way.

I'm still completely undecided on

Caltracs vs traction bars
Fass vs airdog vs A1000 vs 6.4 hfcm pushing the 6.0 pump

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Curious, what do the caltracs do that the trac bars don't?

I'd probably do an aeromotive set up. Was it just the ADII that had issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.