Riffraff's ultimate Hutch Mod

PSD POWER007

Reaction score
Years and years and years of running equipment, putting fuel in equipment, working on equipment...

You learn things that a college book wont each you. And please dont take this as a dig...

Simply put, go remove a filter from under my truck... Fuel will continue to flow, until it has all split on the ground. All 40 gallons. (or if the X tank is fill all 140 gallons)...

I've been running the Isspro fuel level sensor for 10+ years in my cross tank... B100, B99, B20, Kero, anything you can think of as a fuel has been in that tank. That sensor has worked flawlessly. Honestly it is the bread and butter of Isspro production. That part alone is worth the piece.

I dont have one in the Excursion. If I get a production one, the one in my pickup will go in the Excursion.

Will these fit properly in the excursion tank without issues? Mainly if the tube will be properly distanced from the bottom of the tank.

V-Ref

Reaction score
Years and years and years of running equipment, putting fuel in equipment, working on equipment...

You learn things that a college book wont each you. And please dont take this as a dig...

Simply put, go remove a filter from under my truck... Fuel will continue to flow, until it has all split on the ground. All 40 gallons. (or if the X tank is fill all 140 gallons)...

No dig taken regarding the "college" statement I guess? FYI-I come from the humblest of beginnings in life.

Next time I'm near your truck, we should disconnect the RR fitting (I'm certain you have on your truck) and discuss the what's and why's of what we observe from a draw straw supplied fuel system. Next time you're near my truck, we can disconnect one of my RR fittings and discuss the what's and why's of what we observe from a sump supplied fuel system.

Then the "The whole positive fuel pressure myth with a sump is complete garbage" would become clear. No College Books required!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
No dig taken regarding the "college" statement I guess? FYI-I come from the humblest of beginnings in life.

Next time I'm near your truck, we should disconnect the RR fitting (I'm certain you have on your truck) and discuss the what's and why's of what we observe from a draw straw supplied fuel system. Next time you're near my truck, we can disconnect one of my RR fittings and discuss the what's and why's of what we observe from a sump supplied fuel system.

Then the "The whole positive fuel pressure myth with a sump is complete garbage" would become clear. No College Books required!
be easier to just ask Denis at strictly diesel... he has done the testing.....

live life full throttle

dsberman94

Reaction score
Call clay and ask if he wants to sell Ya one yet. He's doing a giveaway for one on the facebook page right now.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I was asking if this would ever be available for obs guys without having to swap tanks and I guess I over looked where someone else posted the info. I would get one for my obs work truck but it's not important enough for me to swap tanks being a work truck like it is. My bad

dsberman94

Reaction score
I was asking if this would ever be available for obs guys without having to swap tanks and I guess I over looked where someone else posted the info. I would get one for my obs work truck but it's not important enough for me to swap tanks being a work truck like it is. My bad

He's being a smartazz because he can't see my posts. He's not aiming hostilities at you.

bad12jr

Reaction score
Well need to call clay in the am. Might have to give one a shot if I can. Have the bed and sending unit out right now as the factory float was stuck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online