S366 VS Full Force BASB Bell 300 series Turbo

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Well maybe mine was built wrong but he had it when I had the billet wheel put in and nothing changed. And then for them to say my engine has other issues is not good customer service. They shoulda said how about you send it back and we will Doyle check our work or send us that one and we will
Send you a new one and see if that fixes the issue.
I have over two grand in a turbo that doesn't work. Just a sheety feeling.

I don't know anything about the charger you put on but if he sent it to you I can promise you it has been on another truck and worked how you wanted it to.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Well I'm glad it works for some but it didn't work for me and once again the consumer is stuck paying the bill. Sure gets old.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
I'm done venting now. But I will say this....i will not even consider a bell turbo in the future.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Well I'm glad it works for some but it didn't work for me and once again the consumer is stuck paying the bill. Sure gets old.

Did you purchase from a dealer? Hate to say it but I think you have some other issue here.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Nope directly from Pias. And all I changed was the turbo. And my new Borg Warner is twice the turbo. For what reason I don't know but it is what it is.

Swaan

Reaction score
You guys I can't stress this enough,
It's a simple case of wrong size turbo for his application.
There's nothing wrong with this turbo ,just as there's no issues with cj truck.
If he was sold an actuall basb we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Simple as that.
At least it's behind him now and is super happy with his truck again.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Yep your exactly right swaan. Happy as a lark now! Like I said the hfsb may be a good turbo for the right size injector and application but it's not for mine. Sad part is I was told it was and I went the extra mile and "money" to make it spool better and nothing. So I went my own way knowing I had the wrong turbo.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Yep your exactly right swaan. Happy as a lark now! Like I said the hfsb may be a good turbo for the right size injector and application but it's not for mine. Sad part is I was told it was and I went the extra mile and "money" to make it spool better and nothing. So I went my own way knowing I had the wrong turbo.

Sounds to me like you ordered the wrong turbo and gave bad feedback. You should have put the truck on the phone.

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Listen I told them what I had and that's what they said would work. And that's my frustration! When you don't have real world experience do make a
Suggestion

gnxtc2

Reaction score
I think the issue here was that most thought that the HFSB turbo was the same turbo as the BASB but for a T4i mount.

Now if the HFSB was originally known as a 66mm turbo, then it would've been a different story.

Billy T.
[email protected]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Swaan

Reaction score
Well yes like Billy said.
Even more so if Pius would give the actuall specs to his turbos people could make there own educated decision on what's best for there setup. Not just it's good for X amount of horsepower and can still tow. Lol

cjfarm111

Reaction score
I totally agree with both of you. I guess we live and learn. To bad it cost people so
Much

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Listen I told them what I had and that's what they said would work. And that's my frustration! When you don't have real world experience do make a
Suggestion

They have more real world experience than anyone when it comes to the 7.3.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
Well yes like Billy said.
Even more so if Pius would give the actuall specs to his turbos people could make there own educated decision on what's best for there setup. Not just it's good for X amount of horsepower and can still tow. Lol

Ya that would help everyone is a professional when it comes to turbo charging.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
I totally agree with both of you. I guess we live and learn. To bad it cost people so
Much

You know what is really to bad is dumb ***s get in here and just make **** up. You have no idea what real world experience he has. You can't even speel his name right. I have seen and or driven every make and model engine with his chargers and watched them work perfectly. I have seen his setup win the biggest pro street events. Singles compounds trips etc. You wanna say it wasn't for me great but stop making **** up.

liquidlounge

Reaction score
You know what is really to bad is dumb ***s get in here and just make **** up. You have no idea what real world experience he has. You can't even speel his name right. I have seen and or driven every make and model engine with his chargers and watched them work perfectly. I have seen his setup win the biggest pro street events. Singles compounds trips etc. You wanna say it wasn't for me great but stop making **** up.
You could be the biggest sack swinger here..

cjfarm111

Reaction score
Ha ha make **** up huh? Since your so smart then tell me what the smoke and mirrors hfsb turbo works on? What are the specs? Or for that matter how come
There are no specs?

Latest posts

Members online