Reaction score
Here ya go
IMG_1980.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_2128.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

WHY NOT

Reaction score
It is sagging pretty good, but I don't think it is against the bump stops. That trailer looks like it has a lot of tongue weight to it. A set of helper bags such as firestone or airlift bags would really help out. These new trucks ride much better due to just having 3 springs in the back, but suffer from squatting a lot more with a trailer and air bags will take care of that.

KingRanch6.0L

Reaction score
ya thats what i told him too. haha. hes gonna order them on monday. anyone know the best price for them? like the website? Thanks guys

jngreen

Reaction score
That trailer must be really heavy on the tongue. That looks like it would drive very poorly.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
ya thats what i told him too. haha. hes gonna order them on monday. anyone know the best price for them? like the website? Thanks guys

I got all my stuff from auto anything. Firestone bags, then I got the airlift wireless one controller to go with it. You don't need the controller but it is nice to be able to adjust on the go.

Petro

Reaction score
If thats all the new trucks can handle that pretty sad. That trailer is heavy but it isnt that heavy. Making another 6.4 look better and better.

HaysKSFirefighter

Reaction score
I'm going to say the trailer had a lot to do with it...those are not that light...my 38' exiss with lq comes in at 14k empty and dry. I'd invest in some good airbags for sure.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.