Sagging bad with gooseneck

java

Reaction score
I think OUO makes a block with a built in mount for the airbags.

6.0L Stroker

Reaction score
when i looked last time they made them for trucks with up to a 6" lift. being i have a 4.5" kit i shouldnt have any issues. My only thing is think i would have to loose my OUO traction bars and i cant find anyone local who has it already installed. Id like to ride in a truck loaded and un loaded with the kit before id decided to do it

Yeah that wouldn't be a bad idea. I like those OUO bars. I priced them the other day and they for sure aren't cheap. Right at a grand. I have a 4.5 inch lift also but don't have a block in the rear. I have carlis full springs

12stroker

Reaction score
dbb138f0.jpg

I had to add super springs to my truck it's a 11 f250 and it didn't come with factory over loads.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
if you only run a single guage/switch, it will not assist with any body roll associated with the load.

as you turn, and your load naturally wants to lean the truck, the air will flow out of one bag, and into the other. in essence, you will only have air bags in straight line driving.

unless you put some sort of air switch inline, like a big rig would use. i had one on my last truck. flip the switch up, it opens the valve, let me fill both bags equally, flip it down, and it seperates the sides.

or you get a dual switch.

just throwing that out there.

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
all i was pointing out, is something is needed if your using a single fill point to fill both bags. its usually not mentioned anywhere, till you find it out the hard way, wonder wtf is going on, as you think you have bags and for some reason there not working around corners, as body roll actually gets worse with them, than before you had them.

on a g/n, its not really a big deal, as i didn't notice it. till i hooked to a bumper pull dump trailer. it sucked. instead of just sagging one side, if you get a little sway, when that side sags, it actually pushes up on the other side.

sorry for the derail.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I have my bags linked together and the same on our 250. We have never had an issue with the pressure going to one bag or the other and making the truck off balance. I have 3000lbs in the bed with most of the weight at the cab height or above(seed box) and you you can feel it going around corners, but no worse then any normal with that much weight that high. A GN or 5er is a non issue since it connects in the middle anyways.

Latest posts

Members online