Sneak Peek Of New Setup. Compounds! Vids!

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
sounds great!!! good job. im hoping to finish mine over the winter.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
thats straight impressive... once you sold your last single turbo setup what do you think you had into the compounds?

The DIY 7.3 compounds is appealing...even though i cant fabricate worth **** haha

Powersmoker

Reaction score
thats straight impressive... once you sold your last single turbo setup what do you think you had into the compounds?

The DIY 7.3 compounds is appealing...even though i cant fabricate worth **** haha
I didn't sell anything off the old setup...still running the same t4 mount with the vibrant bellows. The old turbo was pretty much trashed, so with both new turbos and misc. fab material I have about 2600 in mine. Still running the factory intercooler.

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
So actually your inducer on the compressor side is a 106 I ran across this same turbo I want to use it as my atMosphere with a 1.0 housing just figuring I don't want my atmo to restrict me if I wanna go bigger I don't think you could possibly run out of air with that big of charger. My second stage is a 68 mil streetable wise how does yours react, unclean lots of smoke? Or does it clean your sticks up pretty well?

Suns_PSD

Reaction score
That truck is incredibly fast judging from the time it took to go from 60-100mph.

Congrats!

Latest posts

Members online