So it begins

Reaction score
That is impressive!

What else is done to your setup besides what is in your signature?

I need to update my sig.

Current setup
Fully built motor by me
-CM fully ported heads
-custom cam
-fire rings
-Carrillo rods
-cut and coated pistons
-girdle
-studs
-swamps springs, pushrods
-ect.

4??/400s
Gen3
headers
BTS (stage 2)
75mm turbo

I believe it has 7.0s in it on fuel easily. The 7.2 was with a poor 60ft and some shifting problems. I have only made 4 passes on the drag strip with this setup. 5th pass i sprayed a small stage shooting for high 6s and blew the turbo to pieces. Going to have slicks and making alot more changes before it goes back to the strip, i have alot of room for improvements

isootmypants

Reaction score
I need to update my sig.

Current setup
Fully built motor by me
-CM fully ported heads
-custom cam
-fire rings
-Carrillo rods
-cut and coated pistons
-girdle
-studs
-swamps springs, pushrods
-ect.

4??/400s
Gen3
headers
BTS (stage 2)
75mm turbo

I believe it has 7.0s in it on fuel easily. The 7.2 was with a poor 60ft and some shifting problems. I have only made 4 passes on the drag strip with this setup. 5th pass i sprayed a small stage shooting for high 6s and blew the turbo to pieces. Going to have slicks and making alot more changes before it goes back to the strip, i have alot of room for improvements

Jelich tuning your stuff right?

Reaction score
Jelich tuning your stuff right?

He has been working on some tuning for me, modifying some tunes. Those passes where made with gearhead tunes.

On edit: Tuning is one of my biggest issues right now, cant seem to get any big name tuners to work with me and change what i ask or even get back with me. Im ready to say *** it and buy minotar and do my own...

Last edited:

isootmypants

Reaction score
He has been working on some tuning for me, modifying some tunes. Those passes where made with gearhead tunes.

On edit: Tuning is one of my biggest issues right now, cant seem to get any big name tuners to work with me and change what i ask or even get back with me. Im ready to say *** it and buy minotar and do my own...

Hit up dan kropinak, from bc. (Diesel boy)

Obsledpuller

Reaction score

I ran into the same problem with my build when I was running 3/2's and the 468 some tuners just want to do it one way and could care less about our feedback. For fear they may learn something?

Reaction score
I ran into the same problem with my build when I was running 3/2's and the 468 some tuners just want to do it one way and could care less about our feedback. For fear they may learn something?
I had issues that I never could get resolved with that setup also. Most of my issues are shifting problems. Then I am told "it should be shifting" well its not and my BTS has been gone through again... Why don't we just try something and I'll give you feedback instead of telling me it is what it is.

Dan is working on some tunes as well but still waiting on another turbo and changing my uppipes up.

isootmypants

Reaction score
I had issues that I never could get resolved with that setup also. Most of my issues are shifting problems. Then I am told "it should be shifting" well its not and my BTS has been gone through again... Why don't we just try something and I'll give you feedback instead of telling me it is what it is.

Dan is working on some tunes as well but still waiting on another turbo and changing my uppipes up.

I can't stand that. It's like they think their sh!t don't stink when it comes to hearing that something isn't working right

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of another 4 corner feed I did for a customer. The one on my personal truck is a little different but same basic design

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414784734264.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414784734264.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 176
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414784757182.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414784757182.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 170

m j

Reaction score
If you do this is your system then a dead head style? Or can you do this with a return?

it is what Aeromotive tells you to run. most likely due to the small passages from the 1/8npt to the banjo bolts.
you could call it a dead head as the fuel doesnt constant flow through the rails, but it does constant flow through the distribution block so the pump should be happier if the lines and fittings are upsized (the reg is still a very small orifice)

Attachments

• 2014-07-26 11.22.40.jpg
    2014-07-26 11.22.40.jpg
    960.7 KB · Views: 105

ja_cain

Reaction score
Here are a few pics of another 4 corner feed I did for a customer. The one on my personal truck is a little different but same basic design
Pretty slick. What material did you make it out of? Looks like some grade of aluminum.

Reaction score
Just have my machine shop make them up out of billet aluminum. The way I do them now they bolt to a plate which bolts to the block on the front mounts in the valley. Looks real nice with anodized fittings and mounted block

ja_cain

Reaction score
Just have my machine shop make them up out of billet aluminum. The way I do them now they bolt to a plate which bolts to the block on the front mounts in the valley. Looks real nice with anodized fittings and mounted block
That's cool. They look like something I could make on my lathe and mill. Thanks for posting!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
If you do this is your system then a dead head style? Or can you do this with a return?
dead head has to do with something stopping flow in one direction and not being able to flow through it... the 4 line feed allowes for equal pressure along the rail and can flow in both directions per say..

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online