So it begins

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Doesn't factory run a water seperator on the pressure side? And if I'm not mistaken there is no filter before the pump and I havnt heard of the stock pumps going out from dirt or water.
ill have to find my old pictures of my pump issues with no pre filter besides the stock pickup tube and screens... wasted the stocker and a walbro..... dont remember where they are though....

live life full throttle

mandkole

Reaction score
Tony

What I'd like to see you do....

Hit up Jake for his fuel system bracket....he might sell you one separate from his tank to engine system. It's a pretty nifty deal...it'll mount up to the left rear center console bolt and the right rear drivers seat bolt using some couplers....tucks right up behind the transfer case on EC/SB trucks.

Plumb your sump :ford: right into a filter block sporting a Baldwin BF1252. Good pre pump filter and water separator.

Then your A1000 pump.

Then another filter block sporting a Baldwin BF7633

If you don't like the Irate bracket, this looks pretty slick, clean and simple too.

Then on up to your motor. Bunch of ways been done. My math said feeding the back of the heads, returning from the front of the heads to a regulator, then back to to the tank using the original pickup was the best answer. If i remember right the 4 small fittings for the heads were 1/8 NPT. I went 1/8 NPT to a male JIC (#6 I think). Then once you've got a male JIC fitting sticking out of the head...make up your hoses. I used pushlock.

I had wanted to use the DI fittings for the large ports on the back surface of the head for supply, and use bend up some hard supply lines to followed the contour of the transmission tunnel to the frame rail, but my dreams of awesomeness, retreated to using the 1/8 npt ports for supply.

Hope this helps, and if you already had this nugged out....cool....just passing on my 2 cents.

^^^Yup, this is how most do it...

Now, TARMs thread awhile back got crazy with stuff. The submerged pump and degas tank was pretty cool. See attached

Attachments

• img633.jpg
    img633.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 119

isootmypants

Reaction score
BTS is done! Brian called to ask hp. I said 800. He said the shafts need to be upgraded then and if I wanted it hydraulically set to 800hp, I said yes.

TyCorr

Reaction score
I cant wait until someone backs up an 800hp dyno run, fuel only, with a track time. There has to be a way. We have huge fuel capacity and nozzles compared to cr guys but a poopy injection system. There has to be a way...

Reaction score
I cant wait until someone backs up an 800hp dyno run, fuel only, with a track time. There has to be a way. We have huge fuel capacity and nozzles compared to cr guys but a poopy injection system. There has to be a way...

I havent been on a dyno but in my ccsb weighing in at 7750 went 7.2s@96 with a poor 60ft and brand new setup. Thats on fuel with a single. Still as alot more in it

njjeep

Reaction score
I havent been on a dyno but in my ccsb weighing in at 7750 went 7.2s@96 with a poor 60ft and brand new setup. Thats on fuel with a single. Still as alot more in it

That is impressive!

What else is done to your setup besides what is in your signature?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.