SRP 1 Failure

mandkole

Reaction score
just over 500 with a stocker 17... the pic below is on the hit and there is only minor smoke behind the truck. Almost too clean for max power but its got plenty.

Attachments

• IMG_3678.JPG
    IMG_3678.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 102

mandkole

Reaction score
Im afraid it will.. ;) its almost been boring owning it. Its down for a fuel pump, but its hard to make it my own when everything's been done (and then some) that I would want to do..

JHILL

Reaction score
Have seen a 1.1 crap out with low miles, my srp1installed 2/11
@325k is still going strong today @375k[/QUOTE
]

Well That bit me in the ass!!

Tues. Morning truck quits at a intersection, wouldn't build more than 370psi.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Have seen a 1.1 crap out with low miles, my srp1installed 2/11
@325k is still going strong today @375k[/QUOTE
]

Well That bit me in the ass!!

Tues. Morning truck quits at a intersection, wouldn't build more than 370psi.

Let us know if you need something to replace it. I know we didn't have what you needed in stock, but if your needing a replacement pump still we can get one!

zilla68

Reaction score
my buddy called last nite to tell me his crapped the bed Saturday while towing a loaded trailer, just like the rest of these guys, and he was pissed, left him with a huge tow bill, since I wasn't in town to go get him.
He's not even going to bother sending it in he said, he said he won't give it another chance. had less than 5k on it.

mandkole

Reaction score
my buddy called last nite to tell me his crapped the bed Saturday while towing a loaded trailer, just like the rest of these guys, and he was pissed, left him with a huge tow bill, since I wasn't in town to go get him.
He's not even going to bother sending it in he said, he said he won't give it another chance. had less than 5k on it.

Not good--

golfer

Reaction score
My twin termies will be in shortly, I'll let everyone know if it solves my rough idle and hot start issues.

Don't rule out majorly effed up injector poppet valves. Pulled enough srp internals out of various injectors to probably put together a pos pump.

Good chit

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea. I'm thinking may be where that lope I had was from.

People wonder why I'm reluctant to put my new injectors in there "just to be sure" it's not an injector issue.

Gotti2k7

Reaction score
And yet this Fn pump is still haunting me! Finally got a response from Gary. Pretty much wants me to send it in for a $250 tear down, plus any bad parts. Told him I won't stick another dime into his garbage. Ordered a reman Bosch a week ago. Sent it in as a core. Now Bosch is not wanting to accept it as a core. Nobody wants this ****.

Gotti2k7

Reaction score
Told me at least 250 to tear down. Plus any bad parts. And it could be a 3 to 4 week wait. 6000 miles to a failed pump. Not gonna stick another dime in it.

Pwnm30rdi3

Reaction score
Told me at least 250 to tear down. Plus any bad parts. And it could be a 3 to 4 week wait. 6000 miles to a failed pump. Not gonna stick another dime in it.

He told me he would check mine out for free. I did get sh*ty with him on the phone because he wouldn't answer my phone calls. He is full of bull sh*t

David N

Reaction score
Is he actually charging people to send these in when they go bad like this?

Posted from ***itville, USA

The "warranty" is only for 6 months. Pretty much after that you're screwed.

I love how everyone threw around "lifetime warranty" like it was something great. That was a gimmick. A good friend of mine had his fail twice and both times he paid to have it fixed.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.