SRP 1 Failure

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
As much as DynoProven just gives me an uneasy feeling on how they conduct business, I have to say they are setting themselves up very well with the HB pump.

What do you mean by this? I have had nothing but good service from them and they seem to handle themselves very well. If you have info to the contrary, please share. You can pm if you like so not to muck up this thread.

hucorey

Reaction score
What do you mean by this? I have had nothing but good service from them and they seem to handle themselves very well. If you have info to the contrary, please share. You can pm if you like so not to muck up this thread.

As far as Stealth goes. Read my previous post. I did share info contrary to good service. And I have yet to hear back as its been 6 weeks now.

As far as Dyno proven I'll be happy to PM you.

Last edited:

thuglike

Reaction score
Anything you want to say about us..say it in public!!!!
We have NOTHING to hide or to appologize for.

thuglike

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound like a dik with the above post.. BUT...good or bad we,as a company, need to see how some people view us so we can learn by it and get better. OR decide to ignore you.............

hucorey

Reaction score
I don't mean to sound like a dik with the above post.. BUT...good or bad we,as a company, need to see how some people view us so we can learn by it and get better. OR decide to ignore you.............

Just send a set of reburns to a friend of mine that bought a TS chip and a burner from you over a year ago. Hes has been calling you once a month for the last 12 months and you've kept putting him off. Well except for the past 2 because he's tired of asking.

In all seriousness, no I'll will either.

thuglike

Reaction score
Name please.....no one has been calling me in regards to this.

PM me his name...this does not ring a bell. Is it possible he fell through the cracks...yes.

I just don't know...I've gotten no e-mails, messages or texts. AND when I do....they NEVER go unanswered

24/7/365

TyCorr

Reaction score
If it weren't for the price is get an HB jr. T500 is just more in my price range at the moment.

Ughhhhhh, price isn't the driving factor. It shouldn't be. And if you ever throw anything larger than a 238/80 in your truck you'll wish you had bought a larger pump. I do believe the hb Jr is a good pump but I'm not sure about it in a hot tune with a slightly larger injector. I'd rather buy twins and have plenty of icp than buy this or that and not have enough under all conditions. Pretty simple. If you were smart, you'd find a good used 17 for 200 dollars and forget about it.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Ughhhhhh, price isn't the driving factor. It shouldn't be. And if you ever throw anything larger than a 238/80 in your truck you'll wish you had bought a larger pump. I do believe the hb Jr is a good pump but I'm not sure about it in a hot tune with a slightly larger injector. I'd rather buy twins and have plenty of icp than buy this or that and not have enough under all conditions. Pretty simple. If you were smart, you'd find a good used 17 for 200 dollars and forget about it.

I would but running 80% nozzles on split shots are really oil hungry. I have a feeling my icp hasn't been right since I put them in on a stock pump. Needs more than stock can provide.

mustube

Reaction score
It is for a lot of people, especially those who have stage one or two injectors and really won't really see a difference in a pump that costs twice as much.

TyCorr

Reaction score
It is for a lot of people, especially those who have stage one or two injectors and really won't really see a difference in a pump that costs twice as much.

All stuff that can be accomplished with a healthy stock pump.

Gotti2k7

Reaction score
It's sad to say. But this is the straw that prolly broke the camels back. As I'm actually thinking about just parting out my truck. Put it back to stock and selling it. Anyone looking for a good set of 235/200s. Built by Tim at P.I.S. oring ed and flow benched the other week. Still within good specs of what he would send out on injectors he just built. And they idle great. When a hpop works. :(

TyCorr

Reaction score
:doh:

Then I suppose the part about it being healthy wouldn't be true or relevant.

I ran 175/80s on a stock 17° pump. It ran good but was lower on overall power output. After the fact, I chalk it up to the hpop getting weak at maximum demand. Had I had this srp1.1(the healthy version) it would have most likely picked up 25-50 hp. No bs. If that's miniscule to you, I don't know what to say.

mustube

Reaction score
I know what you're saying, but what if someone just wants a bit more power, and gets some 175/100s and realize their stock hpop that has 250k on it (or an OBS truck) can't quite keep up? Do you gamble on a used pump? A T500 is cheaper than a bosch reman, and obviously won't perform like a HBjr would but it'll get the job done. Some people just have to draw the line. Do you get a FRx from RiffRaff, reg. return, or a full fuel system? Put a billet converter, good cooler and valve body in your auto or get a BTS? You have to draw the line somewhere.

Montgomery P-Stroke

Reaction score
I know what you're saying, but what if someone just wants a bit more power, and gets some 175/100s and realize their stock hpop that has 250k on it (or an OBS truck) can't quite keep up? Do you gamble on a used pump? A T500 is cheaper than a bosch reman, and obviously won't perform like a HBjr would but it'll get the job done. Some people just have to draw the line. Do you get a FRx from RiffRaff, reg. return, or a full fuel system? Put a billet converter, good cooler and valve body in your auto or get a BTS? You have to draw the line somewhere.

Please don't take any offence to my opinion but if my truck was a secondary vehicle I would say the same you just did. Since I (and some others) are confined to one truck then I would rather spend the extra couple hundred for the fun and reliability I want for a dd. I've already got the money set aside for a BTS when the time comes for mine again. Then reality will hit me and I'll spend half on a trans and the other on more power like the idiot I am.

old man dave

Reaction score
All stuff that can be accomplished with a healthy stock pump.

When I was running a stock 17* pump with my StageII 160 splits, the pump would hold 2800psi@WOT and make 408hp, after installing a bigger pump set to 3200psi the truck ran noticably better.

As far as twins go, the $2000-2400 price for one may make getting a smaller pump more desirable. I got mine new cheap since I was a beta tester AND nothing else was available at the time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online