SRP 1 Failure

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Why am I getting drug into this?

Its a well known fact that when someone has a failure they use my shoulder to cry on...

I'm the one that brings this **** up, because half of the mamby pambys dont want to look like "dicks" on the damn "internets" so they don't say anything, cry to me or someone else...

Its the damnedest thing, that I will never understand.

90% of the people that have never met me, hate me, or talk **** about me... Then once they met me and understand where I am coming from its all good.

Be truthful, be forthright and don't sugar coat **** people... For christ sake...

This is why I like reading what joe posts! Very truthfull...

The other thing that gets me is guys trying to DD a truck with more mods done to it then whats been proven reliable over the years.

live life full throttle

neverkickn

Reaction score
About 3k$ not to sure on the price any more

The old setups had two stock pumps one rigged to run backwards.
The new one has a stock pump and one off a 530 i think..this is the one i have..

What is the serial# on your pump?

old man dave

Reaction score
About 3k$ not to sure on the price any more

The old setups had two stock pumps one rigged to run backwards.
The new one has a stock pump and one off a 530 i think..this is the one i have..

Aren't the 530 pumps reverse rotation stock compared to a PSD pump?

psduser1

Reaction score
Well, I got my srp back on the dually, getting way too good at this, lol. Let's see how this one does, shouldn't be any more snapring issues, anyway.

On a side note, I did not get the same pump back that I sent in. This one didn't have the serial number stamped on the flange, so, different pump. Not a big deal at all, just being open about my particular situation. Gary had told me the block in my warrantied pump had a micro groove on the surface, so he prob just sent out a pump he already had built? Don't know for sure, don't care as long as it works!. Got about 20 hard miles on it, seems right! I definetly missed the bigger oil, running the stock pump.
I'll get a few more miles on this pump, and keep this updated. :poke:

m j

Reaction score
the BTS talk is a hijack but it looks cheap to build if this is an accurate picture of what it is.

Attachments

• btsdualhpop.jpg
    btsdualhpop.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 105

neverkickn

Reaction score
the BTS talk is a hijack but it looks cheap to build if this is an accurate picture of what it is.

They are plumbed different now but that's it. The hard part would be getting the new reservoir machined. I wouldn't call it easy at all. The pumps have to spaced with percision so that you can get the backlash right.

TyCorr

Reaction score
They are plumbed different now but that's it. The hard part would be getting the new reservoir machined. I wouldn't call it easy at all. The pumps have to spaced with percision so that you can get the backlash right.

Exactly. His skill is making what he does look "easy".

Tom S

Reaction score
They are plumbed different now but that's it. The hard part would be getting the new reservoir machined. I wouldn't call it easy at all. The pumps have to spaced with precision so that you can get the backlash right.

They have a means to adjust the backlash.

Latest posts

Members online