SRP1.1 failure

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ha ha, you ***ker! Dude, Ive been wrong before! Buuut I did pay 9 hundo.for mine.

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Yeah but I thought it was just like $150 to upgrade the 1 to a 1.1 when it craps out. That's the way it was like a year ago anyway. If someone wants this thing to do that, shoot me a reasonable offer. It did the classic no hot restart failure that most of the original srp-1's did. It's like a spring or something inside.

Southmike

Reaction score
From 1 to 1.1 is 275 plus freight

We have re-designed our SRP1 into the SRP1.1. Some of the changes we have made are much tighter tolerances as well as more machining steps to ensure you have the best product availiable. Our new SRP1.1 HPOP is now covered by an industry first Limited Lifetime Warranty** that covers the entire pump, unlike some of our competitors pumps. We will be updating our SRP1.1 page over the next few weeks.

so the 1.1 failure should be covered. and from what it looks like he probably does a complete rebuild on the one's so basically covering his costs.

Milford

Reaction score
Honestly I would but I am spending 600 this week for a bachelor party. That was my parts money for the next few weeks for my mild build I am in the process of.

Barnhartal

Reaction score
Really? Nobody at $500? You could have a bran new srp-1.1 for under $800. They sell for $900.

Not bashing in anyway but 500 for pump. 275 for upgrade, figure 50 for shipping both ways and your at 825$. I was ready to jump till I did the math. Still a savings just not enough I don't think for a quick sale.

Southmike

Reaction score
might have better luck selling it in a thread that is not about pump failures....just sayin LOL

Milford

Reaction score
50 for shipping? Man people need to get more creative with flat rate boxes. I shipped a full set of injectors from CA to TN for the nice low flat rate of 11 dollars....

m j

Reaction score
still not a huge savings.
hate to say it as I do not really believe in warrantees but would it be transferable?

97stoker350

Reaction score
Yes sir install went smooth even tho it was about midnight night before school started. Looks like a brand new pump even tho it is kindov. Great service overall. Love the lifetime warranty on it. I've recommended this pump to everyone considering doin a build on these trucks. Starts nice and fast also

Latest posts

Members online