superblazin's whicked build

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Stage 3 MADD's turbo all packaged up in a canadian beer box headed south to be turned into a stage 4. Next time its gonna. See a load cell dyno and try to make close to 700 on fuel. Adrian said he wants to see 700 so we'll do our best to prove it.

Now hurry up and send it back LOL IMG_0916.jpg

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
Stage 3 MADD's turbo all packaged up in a canadian beer box headed south to be turned into a stage 4. Next time its gonna. See a load cell dyno and try to make close to 700 on fuel. Adrian said he wants to see 700 so we'll do our best to prove it.

Now hurry up and send it back LOLView attachment 13301

Step up the injectors too :naughty:

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Nope. It made 860 on spray, so why does he need bigger stixs. Bigger isn't always better. Its a clean running truck. I hate trucks that smoke like old 12vs

Superblazin

Reaction score

Thanks for posting up the picture buddy! Adrian should have the turbo either Friday or Monday at the latest!

I dunno about 700, you all know me by now I'll go conservative and say 665 would be nice. Of coarse your always more than welcome to prove me wrong LOL

Bigger six would mean finding out what the max injector would be for the turbo, then we would go past that and need more air! Then I would be divorced and cutting Shawn's grass to pay for more upgrades!!
He has several acres of land, I really don't like the sounds of this!!! Lol

Yet

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
But I went 11.6@118 on fuel #7400lbs consistant with my crewcab with 285cc hybrids stock 05 hpop with a s366 and s480. I'm sorry but no vgt is gonna makee 780hp on fuel and run reliable.

So if your gonna step up in injector size that big, twins is where its at.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
Oh I'm not arguing with ya Sean, you would have to have twins in that hp range. I would just like to see someone attemp a stage 4 with 240-295 injector range.

strokin6L

Reaction score
Oh I'm not arguing with ya Sean, you would have to have twins in that hp range. I would just like to see someone attemp a stage 4 with 240-295 injector range.

There already is. Jonathan at Lead Foot Diesel Performance has the stage 4 with 285cc hybrids. But i believe he wasn't able to get many miles on it until he had to rebuild the motor.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

Nice Shawn! Finally someone else that uses booze remains to package stuff! :blitzed:

The dude at UPS probably thinks im an alcoholic. LOL

Superblazin

Reaction score
Thanks Jd, the first round went well! Still impressed with the intake and steeds! Thanks again

Latest posts

Members online