superblazin's whicked build

Superblazin

Reaction score
180kph?!? That's like 120mph, how fast did the speedo peg?

Seconds! I tried to record it from rolling at 30, by the 10 Second mark I let out at the 120 mph! its fast and a handfull!
Going to Need new Breaks Soon LOL

@ Adrian- Lag is virtualy non existant! Spool up is instant! It's Faster than My gas Big Block with dual Quads opening the Secondaries!

The Turbo Just arrived yesterday Due to the delays out east with the Storms. I put it in outside in the dark.

I am still Fighting the up pipes from Cutting Edge on Alignment issues and need to check For leaks this morning on the Drivers side Connection to the Manifold! :cursing:

This was all on the Tunes written for the Stage 3, I know there is more tweeking to be done to them and will have to Get in Contact with our friends at Innovative once I have a bit more Information.

AWESOME AWESOME Turbo! Thanks Adrian! Made this Truck is a WHICKED toy!
:toast:

Superblazin

Reaction score
Glad you're enjoying it. I'd love to see your truck at an event one day. You got an MTW sticker on that beast yet?

Unless I missed it in the box that I ripped open like a kid at xmas but armed with an olfa knife, Sadly No Sticker!! I look Forward to one with A new t-shirt!

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Unless I missed it in the box that I ripped open like a kid at xmas but armed with an olfa knife, Sadly No Sticker!! I look Forward to one with A new t-shirt!

I'll get on it. We need MTW stickers on these trucks as they're spankin' other vehicles and turning heads, on designated race tracks only of course. LOL

amarillo250

Reaction score
if you get a chance post some pics up please. I'm so happy to see that you get these awesome results. Great work from You and Shawn.
Canadians make it happen

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Too bad I can't drop my truck off with Shawn. I havn't driven it in 3 weeks now. She just sits there, waiting......... I washed her off and pulled the wheels to polish 2 weeks ago. I hope to have a few go fast parts pretty soon and would love to make a few events this summer. Bill at PHP will be live tuning mine when the parts are installed. I can't wait. Threads like this have me chomping at the bit.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
MADDs staage 4 is insane, with 205 100% is runnign insane, its about the best daily driver I think you can get and I hate vgts LOL Adrian is slowly maaking me a beliver.

Stage 5 coming. To the race truck for testing hehehe wiith 400cc dual hpop fueling it, I promise to put it through her paces LOL

James glad to see your still excited to post about your truck and run your truck. We see so many threads started about builds but never herre the results. That's usually caause there not haappy with them. Glad you are happy wwith yours

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
MADDs staage 4 is insane, with 205 100% is runnign insane, its about the best daily driver I think you can get and I hate vgts LOL Adrian is slowly maaking me a beliver.

Stage 5 coming. To the race truck for testing hehehe wiith 400cc dual hpop fueling it, I promise to put it through her paces LOL

James glad to see your still excited to post about your truck and run your truck. We see so many threads started about builds but never herre the results. That's usually caause there not haappy with them. Glad you are happy wwith yours

I've noticed he is converting you to a VGT believer lol. Can't wait to see HP numbers from the stage 4..

I can't even imagine what that stage 5 is gonna be like!

strokin6L

Reaction score

Yeah, who would've ever thought that someone could make a vgt turbo that would make a truck run that strong and be dependable without having normal vgt issues. I actually can't believe i switched from a 64mm non vgt and went back to a vgt turbo(MTW's billet hybrid). Billet stage 3 is going on in the spring. Adrian is definitly changing the game with his turbo lineup.

MorganY

Reaction score

:lookaround: definitely interested on a vgt getting thrown with 400cc's +

x2 on the last part of that post

e.nickkk

Reaction score
what tune are you running I have my stage four by the end of the week thanks

Latest posts

Members online