superblazin's whicked build

windrunner408

Reaction score
IIRC, I believe he has the original style 6.0 manifolds from you (the ones with a 2.5in outlet).

Superblazin

Reaction score
Well I new it was running more efficiently but had no idea it was this good!
Cruise control at 2000 rpm = 72 ish mph
Boost was still a little low at 3, but I will wait to revise the vgt duty cycle any more until the new up pipes are installed!

But I netted 22.58 mpg with a hard cross wind, fully loaded with 4 passengers and luggage on the return trip home!
Hand calculated of coarse!

Superblazin

Reaction score
Why would one want the cutting edge diesel up pipes over the stock ones?

Matt installs Hd Bellows in his, helping promote longevity in the bellows life, His cost is quite resonable for the upgraded pipes in Comparison to purchasing new from the stealership! Great guy to deal with as well!! :thumbup:

Plus The Stock ones tend to blow out on the driverside regularly!

Spectre32

Reaction score
So the pipes are the same just with some better expansion joints. So these are not like divided up pipes.

amarillo250

Reaction score
Point is, if I see this right, the Canadians build AGAIN a monster for the street and the track oh wait you can tow with it as well. This build is amazing and all the right parts in it. We Rock up here. LOL Great work from everybody, thanks Shawn and James for giving us another 6.0 to be proud of.

Lilpooh

Reaction score
Point is, if I see this right, the Canadians build AGAIN a monster for the street and the track oh wait you can tow with it as well. This build is amazing and all the right parts in it. We Rock up here. LOL Great work from everybody, thanks Shawn and James for giving us another 6.0 to be proud of.

LOL!! At least we have Bill Hewitt!!!

Superblazin

Reaction score
Tracks don't open up here until late may, I can't wait!!! I met up with my buddy clay from evolution machine and fabrication last night and he is going to set up the rear suspention with some adjustable custom built traction bars in a few weeks once the warthog comes off the lift. Google it.. He builds some cool Ttc rigs

Last edited:

mclean

Reaction score
Tracks don't open up here until late may, I can't wait!!! I met up with my buddy clay from evolution machine and fabrication last night and he is going to set up the rear suspention with some adjustable custom built traction bars in a few weeks once the warthog comes off the lift. Google it.. He builds some cool Ttc rigs

Can u pm me some info on these traction bars. Would rather have something made semi local than deal with customs etc

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online