The 600hp saga continues

8inchstroker

Reaction score
Been there done that!!!.hell atleast you can build it how u want it.

drunk fingered from DROIDX

juniort444e

Reaction score
It lived longer than mine, but he abuses his like i do mine haha.

I dont see oil on the road behind your pic on FB. Sucks to hear, but you and i both knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Im suprised my current one isnt holy yet. Matts tunes run great too. Im just having trans issues.

Whats your big plans for the new build?

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
Never mind i see the oil stain. What in bloody hell wher you on the other side of the road for, this is MERICA.

I was passing someone doing like 20mph.

I say scrap the sd and keep modding the Mazda! Love that lil truck!!

Haha! I'll keep them both..... Maybe. Thought about selling the Mazda to help pay for a new 7.3l race truck I'm building. 78 f100 step side. :evil

I was thinking I would just go back with one of the stock motors I have in the garage and just do like some stage 1's and a 366 and focus my attention on the race truck, but the wife got mad. I swear her exact words were, "No! I like that truck like that! If you're going to build a race truck that's fine. Just leave the white one at that power level!" So I am thinking maybe a set of heat treated rods for the white one and save the money for billet rods for the 78.

4.0l sahara

Reaction score
sucks man. How many miles did the stock bottom end last? Did you ever dyno it? was it live tuned? POST SOME PICS!!!

vanderchevy18

Reaction score
It was actually 12k miles. Sorta not really on the live tuning. Cale sat in the truck to burn the chip but that was about it. No dyno but the track time calculator says I did hit my goal of 600hp. 7500# and ran a [email protected]. The last time I raced it I got [email protected] so I could have gotten deeper into the 12's if i had actually tried.

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
I love my 80% nozzles :)

Sorry to hear about your truck. Probably be worth just sticking in another stock engine and go on your business, because people say that forged rods are good to 650hp now. LOL

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
because people say that forged rods are good to 650hp now. LOL

AwSnapLogo.jpg

JDub

Reaction score
Sorry about your luck. We've got stock cryo treated rods on the shelf ready to ship if you're interested.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Keep the Mazda! Just put a junkyard engine in the SD. PS, junior444te, your avatar cracks me up!

Latest posts

Members online