the motor.....

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Daaannnggg! Well the good news is you can do your hair starin at your motor lol. Looks good man

i REALLY wanted everything polished last time it was at elite, there just wasnt time to get it done while doing a magazine article (5 days). i may be shocked, but i have always been in awe of vehicles when you pop the hood and all the plumbing is polished. i think im gonna like it.

jdgleason

Reaction score
i REALLY wanted everything polished last time it was at elite, there just wasnt time to get it done while doing a magazine article (5 days). i may be shocked, but i have always been in awe of vehicles when you pop the hood and all the plumbing is polished. i think im gonna like it.

Its gonna look killer man and you know it! Excited for some numbers out of her...

Erikclaw

Reaction score
You know you have to get polished wheels now. Need that bling to tie into something. One more part to keep clean, it will look good though.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Very nice. How does the stainless look in comparison to the chrome?

The chrome doesn't have identical texture but they are very very close. I don't think the difference will be noticeable. I'll see later today as the motor just got all buttoned up , and the accessories have to get hooked back up. Should be done here shortly then on to the dyno hopefully this afternoon to dial the gate again.

jwlandry

Reaction score
here's a teaser of what the entire plumbing setup including turbo housings will look like. the truck should be fired back up and on the dyno tomorrow, thursday at the latest. bling beeyatch.

chrome.jpg

Straight Baller. Its gonna look great.

Aljay

Reaction score
here's a teaser of what the entire plumbing setup including turbo housings will look like. the truck should be fired back up and on the dyno tomorrow, thursday at the latest. bling beeyatch.

chrome.jpg

Damn thats TIIIITS !

BFT

Reaction score
masta ace is coming to mind seeing all dis baling

look at your reflection in my shine...:redspotdance:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
masta ace is coming to mind seeing all dis baling

look at your reflection in my shine...:redspotdance:

motor runs again, i didnt get off work in time to get some photos. hopefully ill get to do the break in burnout in the am if possible.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
shes not the bride buddy! i should pick it up tomorrow and have good pics and some dyno results or sotp results. it may need some wg dialing with the new housing. im always excited to get my baby back. thanks guys.

Latest posts