trucks at martys

PowerstrokeJunkie

Reaction score
as in, your 500hp clutch you thought was so awesome is going to be slipping its ass off in the economy tune.. have you factored in the budget for something better so you can USE all your new horshpower?

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Can you say Double disc. LOL

And then a fed up psd owner that hates driving his truck anywhere other then the hwy because of how much a DD sucks to drive lol.

Been there done that. Built auto and a PCS :D

Marty

Reaction score
It should be ok for awhile.

It will be the next thing he will need to do, but 95% of his driving probably won't be at 500+.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
Did you hide your 1990' Spark-o-matic? :poke:

I hear the "I don't know" mod is hard on trannys. LOL

Last edited:

Marty

Reaction score
Spoke to Dave. Going to use the studs I have here and the springs and pr's were shipped today.

The studs were the hold up, so whenever they come in I will shelf them.

Your turbo, uppipes, downpipe, fuel bowl, HPOP, fuel lines are all off. Starting on removing the injectors now.

Reaction score
Can you say Double disc. LOL

And then a fed up psd owner that hates driving his truck anywhere other then the hwy because of how much a DD sucks to drive lol.

Been there done that. Built auto and a PCS :D

Maybe something was wrong with your clutch, but I daily drive with a sprung hub ceramic dual disc everyday in and out of traffic and it's actually nicer to drive than my old ceramic single disc was. Can still shift it fast enough to only lose 5psi during shifts too. :thumbup: Built autos are nice, but there is nothing that I can see wrong with a dual disc.

Dieselboy.

Reaction score
Try re-lighting an s475 with a 200% nozzle. Stage twos and a drop in wouldnt be all that bad.

More or less it was the shudder off idle and the odd wont go into gear shifts that made me go with the auto.

With the s475 once my TC locks I lose some boost when the RPMs drop. I couldnt imagine trying to drive this truck with a stick.

97stoker350

Reaction score
whats the due date marty got ants in my pants LOL also can you install the gauges for me idk if im buying from innovative or not checking prices

Marty

Reaction score
whats the due date marty got ants in my pants LOL also can you install the gauges for me idk if im buying from innovative or not checking prices

Probably middle of next week.

Tank and filter bases will be the hold up.

The truck will probably sit waiting on those for a few days. Little did I know that the donaldson filter bases would be MIA from EVERYWHERE.

97stoker350

Reaction score
It's probably gonna sit at ur shop till after the 17 then so no rush. Leave for hat field and mccoy 4 wheeler ride the 13 if u can finish before then u will be my hero forever LOL

Latest posts

Members online