trucks at martys

brian89

Reaction score
Happy for ya Todd, can't wait to come home in October and take it for a spin, this winter i will be building mine so don't get used to being top dog because it wont last long:evil and i feel like i might have taken the wheels off to work on that thing, probably was a pain in the ass trying to reach anything other than the rr on the frame rail and the tank

Marty

Reaction score
So far still no issues.

Truck idles/wot 60 psi fuel pressure.
WOT in 3rd gear, MLE1_200N_All-Out_B2 nets:
34 psi boost
40 psi drive
EGTs did not exceed 1200 when WOT all the way through 3rd and 4th. Truck is a little bouncy, might have been 1300 but certainly not anything above.

97stoker350

Reaction score
Is the boost supposed to be that low? I thought it would be higher. Yes the truck doesnt ride the nicest if thats what you mean by its a little bouncy

Last edited:

Marty

Reaction score
Being a manual it doesn't carry boost through the shift. Also just because it's only making 10-15 psi more then your stock turbo doesn't mean that it isn't moving a ton more air. I don't recall the exhaust housing size but you definitely have more boost left to go if you wanted it. OR you could even come down on the exhaust housing size, but we just spoke about that so I'll leave it at that.

Black 02

Reaction score
As I've found out with my S468, boost isn't everything. It's the 1300 cfm that is important!!! :D

I've held mine buried up to over 100 mph and I casn't get the temps over 1200 now. It's awesome sicne the old stocker would allow the stage II's to get over 1600 degrees..... :jawdrop:

I've been hitting about 40 psi of boost wide open. Hope the ARP's do their job!

97stoker350

Reaction score
Factory 7.3 cooler I bought used from a junk yard haha doin its job i guess. Is take mine over a hundred if I knew my tires wouldn't blow because they re so bald

Black 02

Reaction score
Factory 7.3 cooler I bought used from a junk yard haha doin its job i guess. Is take mine over a hundred if I knew my tires wouldn't blow because they re so bald

:pullover::pullover::pullover:

I try not to think what would happen if you had a front 37" tire in my case blow out at 100 mph plus.

Have fun when you get the new truck back. I say new because it'll drive like a new one to you. :rockon:

Black 02

Reaction score
Black what for power are you making with that setup in your sig?

I'm not really sure. Running PMR's and so far they've stayed INSIDE the block.... :D

I'd guess a little over 400 hp. Somewhere in there. mattman347 might have a better idea of what this combo can do. He has a better HPOP than I do, but he ran this setup (Turbo and injectors) on his truck originally.

Haven't had a chance to run it on the rollers yet, but my Dodge 12V buddy wants us to go down to a shop in Portland and do it. When we race we are fender to fender, so he's curious also. He's got twins and a bunch of fuel mods. Plus his is a regular cab.

All I know is now I can stand on it and it'll pull pretty hard clear up to 100 mph.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.