trucks at martys

brian89

Reaction score
You think your funny?

Its doing alright, got it all tore apart, just a waiting game now, rebuild kit and shift kit are on the way

FrankTheTank

Reaction score
Nice choice todd.... ive seen the truck in there and was drewling all over it, just ask marty... haha.

If u want i can test drive it for u to have a second opinion on the build:poke:

97stoker350

Reaction score
Haha thanks but martys opinion is good enough for me. Marty okay I just ask bc my dad was gonna work if you didn't dyno it tomorrow we'd love to c it on the dyno but thats alright

97stoker350

Reaction score
Picked her up today! Wow is all I can say even in the lowest tune it moves out I pissed alot of people off on the way home they don't like diesel smoke thanks to marty and his crew they did an awesome job

97stoker350

Reaction score
Update truck still runs awesome, rear axle hates me, boost gauge is shorting out and went to drive tonight and headlights didn't turn on?? Turns out they were still unplugged...half hours worth of work and texting Marty to get it sorted out. O and it needs a cam position sensor and oil change. That's all for now :pimp: :fordoval:

97stoker350

Reaction score
Negative but I am going down in august to hang out for the day and get it on the dyno and get trac bars put on if not before then but I can't explain how different the truck is and how awesome it is. Look on your buddies face...priceless

97stoker350

Reaction score
There will be parts for sale if anyone is interested, brand new rear tank and good front tank turbo and pedestal fuel sender for front tank skid plate for front tank original valve springs some other things haven't looked through parts yet but not totally positive I'm selling yet just putting it out there.. Kelly nice meeting you to wish we had more time today but o well maybe see u in august wen i come down

Latest posts

Members online