TS 2013 hotel thread

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
Essentially yeah. Either on one side of the main drag or the other. Most are together except for some nicer/pricier ones a few miles away.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
We are staying at the La Quinta as well. This is going to be a blast!!!!

HOOV3R

Reaction score
No couch, but handicap accessible. She said there weren't many left, and I'm guessing the probably save the handicapped one for last since I didn't need it.

Mdub707

Reaction score
awesome! This shall be a fun weekend

Yessir!

You're going to love it!! I went last year, was an 18hr drive for me and it was totally worth it. Basically the entire weekend is a truck show in Bowling Green. At all the intersections you will see nearly 50% diesels, tons of places to go out to eat, Corvette Museum right there (if you get enough free time) and Nashville is only 60miles south if you wanted to make a dinner trip. The drag racing is great, and sled pull day is awesome too.

Make sure you get down for Thursday night to get over to Wahbah's for some great food and best chance to get to meet all these internet people.

Planning on leaving here Thursday morning bright and early, hope to make it to Wahbah's.

IT GETS WEIRD