webb06 official build thread

webb06

Reaction score
This is just my opinion, but to me the cost of the High Powers is not worth the slight gain in hp (if any) over the Jr High Powers or RCD 75/59. They may spool slightly faster and sound much better but I wouldn't be willing to shell out 4 more g's for that lol.

Now if the money isn't a problem I definitely say go for the High Powers but I'm a broke fool lol

Idk if I can give up the sound of the tow x setup I have now. I absolutely love it

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Idk if I can give up the sound of the tow x setup I have now. I absolutely love it

I know what you mean bud. The high powers on my truck have people thinking....a jet truck? Lol

Sent from my iPhone
-Jerry Bruley-

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
the RCD 75 uses a larger turbine wheel whereas every other popular drop-in atmo uses the factory turbine wheel

*edit* TREE'D!

B585Ford

Reaction score
The 75 runs a different turbine than the 76. When the truck is cold it is really noticeable.

Got a vid? For the first time I do hear a whistle with my 76 but it isn't even close to the Tow X or HPs. Never heard the 75 in person or a good vid.

webb06

Reaction score
Well I guess it's time I should share the news. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405274984.748071.jpg
2012 42k miles

My 6.4 will be the dedicated shop/drag truck now. Will be switching things up now that I have a dedicated daily driver truck