webb06 official build thread

Reaction score
tu9y2ugy.jpg

I'll let you know how the add a turbo kit works with the single kit here shortly. May be a good option. The one we are doing should be able to tow 20k and make 850-900 solid.

Last edited:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
tu9y2ugy.jpg

I'll let you know how the add a turbo kit works with the single kit here shortly. May be a good option. The one we are doing should be able to tow 20k and make 850-900 solid.
I've always wondered how a s362FMW and s483 would do on a 6.4. Can't wait for all your stuff to come out. I should be riding in a single turboed 6.4 on the 28th, if I like it you'll be getting a call!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
should trap about 725 -750 ... if the truck weighs 8000 you're trapping about 700 , so there is some power left on the table. I went 12.3 @ 109.5 at 700 ... you aren't that far off, and thinking easy 11's ... I don't think are all that easy. im sure there's room for more powa if you can get the bp down, but I was only making 55 psi at 775 with high powers. its a give and take situation ya know. quick spool, smoke free has it's advantages ad its draw backs. I think the vgt hurts on the top end. I wouldn't be too heartbroken though.

webb06

Reaction score
should trap about 725 -750 ... if the truck weighs 8000 you're trapping about 700 , so there is some power left on the table. I went 12.3 @ 109.5 at 700 ... you aren't that far off, and thinking easy 11's ... I don't think are all that easy. im sure there's room for more powa if you can get the bp down, but I was only making 55 psi at 775 with high powers. its a give and take situation ya know. quick spool, smoke free has it's advantages ad its draw backs. I think the vgt hurts on the top end. I wouldn't be too heartbroken though.

That's good to know and hear. I've got a nos kit to throw on as well.....soooooo 11's here I come!

webb06

Reaction score
I would get the bp sorted before the spray lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The boost reference hose for the gate blew off on the 12.42 pass. I noticed it once I was back in the staging lanes with the hood popped. I didn't make another pass after that because I got a misfire and contribution code for #3 injector. Turns out the pintle in the nozzle got stuck somehow.

webb06

Reaction score
Disaster has struck once again on the truck. Headed home from the lake this weekend and the front fuel pump locked up, lost the bolt, pulley came off, belt came off. Went home for a gooseneck and trailered it home. At first I didn't think the pump was locked up. But after getting a ratchet and socket on it, turns about 1/2 a turn each way then it won't budge anymore. This pump has less than 2000 miles on it since I swapped it in not to long ago. There are metal flakes in the fuel system, injectors 3 and 7 are already showing signs of laying out. So I'm not sure where to go from here. Maybe I can get ford to warranty all needed parts but I'm not counting on it. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404841821.609315.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404841837.111331.jpg

Latest posts

Members online