What have you done to your powerstroke today?

TripleE44

Reaction score
Pleased enough to show us?

Sent from the Bayou

Here's one pic he sent me.

null_zpsb25bd4d6.jpg

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Tried to get the rest if the exhaust installed. I had to install a cat for smog and I am tired of putting it in and taking it out. The rest of the pipe ended at the cab and i dont likethe dou d. After i added the cat, I needed to cut a section of the after cat pipe out but forgot my saws all at work. I think I am gonna dump it at the axle instead of out the pass side like before. Never liked the tailpipe hanging out there

HP_STROKER

Reaction score
Changed oil, rotated and balanced tires. Tomorrow my mini Maxx,intake and egr delete kit should be here for my 6.7. My exhaust got here Friday. Can I install the mini Maxx and exhaust and hold off putting the egr delete kit on as long as I pull those harnesses? I plan on doing the egr delete next weekend.

20007.3L

Reaction score
Changed the oil, spilled a bunch of it all over my arm, neck, and down my back :doh:

changin trans fluid in a dodge 1500, left 1 bolt on the pan, wasnt budging, used a screw driver to pry it, ended up swollowing a mouth full of ATF and showering in burnt trans fluid!

greyford1979

Reaction score
changin trans fluid in a dodge 1500, left 1 bolt on the pan, wasnt budging, used a screw driver to pry it, ended up swollowing a mouth full of ATF and showering in burnt trans fluid!

Thankfully I didn't get any in the mouth, although I have eaten with with various automotive fluids on my hands :doh: LOL

MR PERSONALITY

Reaction score
started to prepare the chassis for paint, paint shop is going to epoxy coat it

Attachments

• 20130723_102524.jpg
    20130723_102524.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 69

BigBlue

Reaction score
Took the junk bully dog tuner off, ditching my K&N CAI tonight for the stock setup.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.