What Head lightbulbs to match rigid leds?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
any update? my HIDs took a dump tonight probably just going to end up buying regular head lights bulbs

08Monster

Reaction score
Can someone that is actually going to follow up on this, just buy the lights so we all know?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

08Monster

Reaction score
This forum by far has the most sh*t talkers.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
That's what makes it fun! I bought some halogen bulbs for now. Tired of driving around with one headlight. If these turn out to be amazing I'll probably still grab a set

bigaF250

Reaction score
I'm sorry that wasn't very nice. When the fire department will allow me to get to my tools and I have a place to live that doesn't involve the Ramada, I will get these put in and let you guys know. I was just as excited about them as you guys are. But right now I'm only concerned about my family. If you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

08Monster

Reaction score
Alright guys how in the flying f*ck was I supposed to know? Seriously calm down. Its understandable than, I didn't know the situation and I'm sorry for it, to the rest of you clowns that just freaked out, seriously? calm the hell down

bigaF250

Reaction score
I am the one that freaked out as I an the one that is dealing with the lights. As I said I apologize for that and I know you didn't know. But this whole situation has completely destroyed my life for the time being. I will still get this handled as soon as I can

Snake

Reaction score
This forum by far has the most sh*t talkers.

Alright guys how in the flying f*ck was I supposed to know? Seriously calm down. Its understandable than, I didn't know the situation and I'm sorry for it, to the rest of you clowns that just freaked out, seriously? calm the hell down

Act like an azzhole, get treated like an azzhole.

We're chock full of dikheads, too. Don't let the door hit your e-azz on the way out.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
I'm sorry that wasn't very nice. When the fire department will allow me to get to my tools and I have a place to live that doesn't involve the Ramada, I will get these put in and let you guys know. I was just as excited about them as you guys are. But right now I'm only concerned about my family. If you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you

Sorry my phone didn't load any of the posts past 08monsters about people talking crap. My post was directed towards his post I guess I forgot to quote it.

Let us know if we can do anything for you. Send you some clothes or blankets or anything like that.

Jusfaulk

Reaction score
I ordered a 40" light bar from them Saturday. When it gets here and I test it I'll put up pics and if it's as good as they say it is I'll buy some of the headlights too and test them.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online