What Head lightbulbs to match rigid leds?

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
I went a head and ordered a set of these lights for myself. So ill do what I can to help get some pictures posted up as soon as my lights show up. Needed some new lights anyway since one of my PIAA ones burned out.

I'll keep you fellas updated when they show up.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I went a head and ordered a set of these lights for myself. So ill do what I can to help get some pictures posted up as soon as my lights show up. Needed some new lights anyway since one of my PIAA ones burned out.

I'll keep you fellas updated when they show up.

Be sure to send me some pictures. I want a set of these along with some ridged fogs from Josh

Jusfaulk

Reaction score
Just got my tracking number on the light bar and it came from Hong Kong...... I thought the guy built them here??

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

bigaF250

Reaction score
No. The way it works is they own warehouses in China and South Korea and he sent 4 American engineers and quality controls over there, one to each warehouse. So the idea is American quality with Chinese pricing. Not perfect for the American pride but it is perfect for my wallet.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Jusfaulk

Reaction score
I got the 40"light bar is just as bright as rigid. I'm gonna try the headlights when they are back in stock.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

smokinstroker

Reaction score
After doing some digging there are a few brands that make these, and some (not these) have poor reviews as far as the output goes.

Hoping y'all have better luck! I have 3 vehicles that need lights!

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
ok, so to give an update on the head lights. Mine came in and i have them installed. They are bright and they are nicely made and have a nice quality to them. I do have a slight issue i am trying to figure out. one light seems brighter than the other. i am going to do some headlight adjusting tonight because maybe that is the issue. if that doesnt work i will call them thrusday morning and go from there. i will post some pictures this evening on what i currently have. and if i can get the one that isnt so bright to work right like the other, these will be the best and brightest lights ive owned. they are as white as HIDs and and as white as my Rigid duallys and 30' light bar.

MorganM

Reaction score
Does bright mean they cast light further than a stock bulb? I don't care if they're brighter standing in front of the lights- I'm curious if the light pattern is further/ wider than halogen bulbs.

spongebob915

Reaction score
ok, so to give an update on the head lights. Mine came in and i have them installed. They are bright and they are nicely made and have a nice quality to them. I do have a slight issue i am trying to figure out. one light seems brighter than the other. i am going to do some headlight adjusting tonight because maybe that is the issue. if that doesnt work i will call them thrusday morning and go from there. i will post some pictures this evening on what i currently have. and if i can get the one that isnt so bright to work right like the other, these will be the best and brightest lights ive owned. they are as white as HIDs and and as white as my Rigid duallys and 30' light bar.

What bulbs did you get ?

TripleE44

Reaction score
Here's a pic Squatchy just sent me

165AE771-9860-4BF4-886F-703D4E18394C_zps2wjksf6r.jpg

SAK

Reaction score
Alright guys, I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. The weather in Colorado has put a real damper on things and I had to make an emergency trip to Denver due to my mother in law being in a car accident from the snow. Apparently Kia's don't play nice on it. She is good now so on with the lights. I wound up with a bad set, we feel a Friday at 430 kind of deal. The good to them is they are bright as hell and have a great cast of light, built strong and seems like they would last. The set in particular that I received are throwing the main beam to the side of the road. Driver side seems to be pretty close but the passenger side is pointing out into the sticks a little bit. I will say that customer service is awesome as a no questions asked, I am being sent another set after troubleshooting everything possible including putting them in our 2012 F350 with the same results. The owner just happens to also own a 08 F350 that he runs them in and says they are awesome in it. So now we wait for the other set and results. Thanks for being patient and hopefully this won't take long. I am giving you guys the absolute honest truth about these so there will be no confusion on your purchasing. If you guys want I can throw up some pics on what I have thus far.

Here's a pic Squatchy just sent me

165AE771-9860-4BF4-886F-703D4E18394C_zps2wjksf6r.jpg

That description and the picture seem to match up. I wonder what the deal is.

Anyone know what the position of the led is when installed? I can see the light being projected to one side if the leds are horizontal.

Latest posts

Members online