Who else is using the RCD Dual Fuelers?

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I'd like to get some feedback from other users of this dual fueler setup. Maybe it's just me but I cannot get this thing driveable with the converter locked. Surges like crazy most of the time. I've gone back and forth with Eric and have revised a tune 5 or so times and it's really not getting better and Eric pretty much said there is nothing more he thinks he can do. Not real happy with it. I'm nearing the point of ditching it.

So I just want to hear feedback from others. What's your setup and whose tuning? How do you like it? Any surging issues?

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Why not let RCD tune it?

I planned on trying this. I asked Jared about it a while ago and he told me to send him my specs/info (which I did) and he'd get me some tunes but couldn't get a hold of him since.

Would it be a rail pressure sensor issue? Tried swapping one out?
I haven't tried swapping one out. It drives fine otherwise, but once the converter locks it surges. Could that possibly be an issue even with no related codes?

91turbogsx

Reaction score
So RCD is the ONLY company that can tune their dual fueler setup correctly? how lovely..
I know Eric will tune it but it seems he needs more experience with it. I was willing to bring it down and live tune it but I never got a direct answer about that. Those are the only 2 options that I know of that will tune it though. RCD, and Innovative.

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
I know Eric will tune it but it seems he needs more experience with it. I was willing to bring it down and live tune it but I never got a direct answer about that. Those are the only 2 options that I know of that will tune it though. RCD, and Innovative.

Ill trade you my II pump and cash for yout rcd cp3 kit??? No surge issue here lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I may entertain selling it complete with modded rocker box (the right way.) But not really interested in a II pump. LOL

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I may have missed it but did you say whether you called RCD about this or not? Sucks to hear it's giving you fits like this.

91turbogsx

Reaction score
I may have missed it but did you say whether you called RCD about this or not? Sucks to hear it's giving you fits like this.

I have not tried recently. But I have before. The kit was so new when I got it that a lot of info was tough to get. RCD was referring me to MPD for any info.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Can you data log? Does your real pressure bounce when it surges? It helps to watch it as a sweeping Guage to see the bounce

Latest posts

Members online