Who's WORKING their 6.7?

Jason

Reaction score
Couldn't get the pic big enough to clearly see the model, so I just figured 20-25k +6k-ish trailer, plus truck...not the smartest task, but like the others..I has a feeler there is more to this.

TyCorr

Reaction score
And not having puctures of "your" "own" truck "working".

My problem with shti like this was always I had to stage it because on a true workday i didnt want to take half an hour setting up a boner photo shoot and if you "just snap a few shots" during your normal routine, they never look cool. Mostly because ive never parked on a rock with one front tire on a small boulder to hook up the trailer and have the parking lights on.

Trucks usually covered in bug guts. Dirty as hell. Not cool like random splatters of mud either, just filthy.

Jomax

Reaction score
That looks like a old cat 112. They're not too heavy. 20k lbs...tops. That can easily be done behind a pickup IF you use your head.

Heck, the new 450s can tow what, 33k lbs?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'm curious to see who's using aftermarket goodies as an investment instead of a way to show off. What I mean is, who's putting the extra power to work every morning? This post excludes all the posers out there who spend more than they can afford simply to impress other people. This question is for you guys out there pulling a backhoe, a skid steer, a goose-neck livestock hauler, or maybe a multiple car trailer to put bread on your table. How much are you pulling? What's your rig consist of? Is it your own business or you working your truck for someone else's company? I want to hear what "super duty" your truck performs every day!

Jeeez. Sorry I asked. Tough crowd.

you should be sorry. troll .

gfulton

Reaction score
I'm curious to see who's using aftermarket goodies as an investment instead of a way to show off. What I mean is, who's putting the extra power to work every morning? This post excludes all the posers out there who spend more than they can afford simply to impress other people. This question is for you guys out there pulling a backhoe, a skid steer, a goose-neck livestock hauler, or maybe a multiple car trailer to put bread on your table. How much are you pulling? What's your rig consist of? Is it your own business or you working your truck for someone else's company? I want to hear what "super duty" your truck performs every day!

I'm just trying impress the Masses.................

Last edited:

Ctsvnino

Reaction score
I plow with my f350 and tow. It has mods and doing more soon but I have no pictures because I really don't care to prove I use as a work truck. Some forum members here that I boughten stuff from knows what I do. Truck makes me money so I don't care..

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
No shame in my game. It sits most of the time and poses for papparazzi pics on occasion.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Cheap6.7

Reaction score
This is the aftermarket section of the site, so it is full of diesel and specificity 6.7 powerstroke enthuses who want to talk about power and how to get more power. But there is a section called tow-rig that would fit this thread perfict.

TripleE44

Reaction score
No shame in my game. It sits most of the time and poses for papparazzi pics on occasion.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Same here. But I always have a bed full of sailboat fuel just in case I'm at a lake and one runs out.

ChattyCathy

Reaction score
If you really wanna know how to work a truck hit Steve Carter up on IFACE he is the powerstrokes version of sparkle britches just without any dyno sheets, or ever built a motor, or raced, or pulled, Or well not anything really.

Reaction score
If you really wanna know how to work a truck hit Steve Carter up on IFACE he is the powerstrokes version of sparkle britches just without any dyno sheets, or ever built a motor, or raced, or pulled, Or well not anything really.

Now that's just getting low lol. Speaking of sparkle britches, some guy around here has a truck that he "built". It makes cool blow off valve noises and stuff but the HP rating keeps going from 650 to 1336 depending on the day and correction factors lol.