Wicked Wheel G2 for 38R Test Results

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Would like to see track times or another Dyno to back that up.

As soon as it's totally done we will take it to commerce to do some 1/4 mile runs... I doubt my times will be that great seeing as I suck at making the truck leave especially with it only being 2wd haha probably let bill drive it.

under pressure

Reaction score
While that is sound reasoning, just put the charger in because if it takes another month, you're missing out with that 38r in a box. It could take a while knowing Bob. I mean that in the niceat way possible as Bob makes very quality products. The 38r is a great, scratch that, perfect charger right out of the box. Run it!.

High quality for sure, the gtp38 wheel i just received is just sick looking, design and craftsmanship is outstanding.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
jason.... so on your setup, by taking a stock out of the box 38r and swapping the second newly designed billet 38r wheel you gained 48hp at the wheels?

live life full throttle

Lowdown89

Reaction score
jason.... so on your setup, by taking a stock out of the box 38r and swapping the second newly designed billet 38r wheel you gained 48hp at the wheels?

live life full throttle

Yeah besides having the exhaust housing of it ceramic coated when I bought the turbo from riffraff its a box stock 38r... I'm not sure if bill tweaked the tuning any from when he swapped in the first time tho bill will have to answer that part

under pressure

Reaction score
Was the latest revision released for beta testing ? I dont recall seeing any except the one php tested ?

George4

Reaction score
This is sounding great. Lowdown, what kind of mods do you have to your truck and how is the overall drivability? I don't need 600hp but it would be nice to work towards. I am looking foward to seeing the info on your dyno runs.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
This is sounding great. Lowdown, what kind of mods do you have to your truck and how is the overall drivability? I don't need 600hp but it would be nice to work towards. I am looking foward to seeing the info on your dyno runs.

I haven't driven the truck with the new wheel in it... But before with bills tuning the truck honestly drives as nice as a stock truck just with power that just keeps on coming when you romp on it.. So I'm sure it still drives great with it. The engine was a fresh rebuild with pretty much all stock parts, 38r, 250/200s, adrenaline hpop,Dieselsite CPR fuel system with fuel bowl delete, studs,910 valve springs, twisted diesel built transmission, those are the big things done anyway

TyCorr

Reaction score
Watch for it in Feb.

Bob

Any way a guy can get on a list for buying or an email when they become.available? Im very interested. My motors out now and the turbo is sitting so it'd be caveman simple to swap.

under pressure

Reaction score
If its like the 38 wheel, just have to be one of the first to purchase the day he makes it available for beta testing, I checked twice a day, he also posted the availability on face book as well. Thought I seen he was looking for 50 testers, that could be forum talk I read, cant remember.

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
If its like the 38 wheel, just have to be one of the first to purchase the day he makes it available for beta testing, I checked twice a day, he also posted the availability on face book as well. Thought I seen he was looking for 50 testers, that could be forum talk I read, cant remember.

No beta testing for this wheel. When we release it (still no date) it will be $200 for the first 50 people. Retail is $259 after that. We'll announce the release on Facebook.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

TyCorr

Reaction score
No beta testing for this wheel. When we release it (still no date) it will be $200 for the first 50 people. Retail is $259 after that. We'll announce the release on Facebook.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Again, can i buy one now? I want it, im using it in a very similar manner to.the truck Bill@php is and I have my motor out. Or is it gonna be first come, first serve?

Latest posts

Members online