Wicked Wheel G2 for 38R Test Results

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Our store likes to do its server updates and maintenance during the late night. If you are still having problems this morning, you can call me at the office to get your order in.

thank you very much... turns out it stops doing updates around 2:30am lol... the order finally went threw shortly after that... so woohoooo i should have one the end of next week sometime.

live life full throttle

under pressure

Reaction score
Havent seen one yet, though the data log i posted for the stock turbo shows a big difference.

28 lbs boost
22 lbs ebp (drive preasure)

George4

Reaction score
38rgraphlg.png

I am impressed. From Dieselsite "Results are with only a wheel change. No tuning has been done to try to take advantage of the new found air volume."

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
This is the only graph we have at this time because Bill is on his way to do some live tuning in Oregon. When he gets back, he's going to be sending us his write up and the rest of the information.

Sorry about the delay!

George4

Reaction score
Do I have to pull the turbo to install the wheel or can I get to all of the bolts of the housing with it in place?

under pressure

Reaction score
Do I have to pull the turbo to install the wheel or can I get to all of the bolts of the housing with it in place?

I did mine while in the truck however Bob does not recommend it, as i used a impact to spin off the wheel while leaving the ex. side intact.

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
however Bob does not recommend it, as i used a impact

This is correct.

DO NOT USE AN IMPACT GUN DURING THE INSTALL. If this means taking the turbo out of the truck, then so be it. When you use an impact gun on a turbo you are causing a great deal of stress on the shaft and even possibly fracturing it. If you fracture your shaft, it is inevitable your turbo will go boom.

JoeDaddy

Reaction score
If I'm reading this right the HP output was around 50hp higher throughout the power range. That's pretty remarkable.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
If I'm reading this right the HP output was around 50hp higher throughout the power range. That's pretty remarkable.

I'm surprised u can read a dyno chart with those old eyes

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online