Wicked Wheel G2 for 38R Test Results

Jennifer@Dieselsite

Reaction score
Again, can i buy one now? I want it, im using it in a very similar manner to.the truck Bill@php is and I have my motor out. Or is it gonna be first come, first serve?

Bill is part of our in house prototyping / beta testing for dyno purposes.
Again, still no release date and it will be a first come first serve basis.

George4

Reaction score
As you've noted, the initial tests we performed went very well and produced rather solid results. However, in going over the datalogs and dyno imformation, Bob thought that there might be some areas for improvement with the configuration of the wheel. He is expecting a new wheel to arrive either Tuesday or Wednesday and then will forward it to me for testing. We'll be testing the new wheel on Jason's truck as soon as it arrives and will post up the information as quickly as possible.

In the meantime, even if the results are what we're expecting and there are no more revisions, it'll take (I believe) around 3 weeks for the new wheels to be cut and shipped. If you need more information on when the wheels will be available, contact DieselSite.

At this point I'd probably just install the turbo. At least get some seat time on it. It's not terribly difficult to remove the turbo to install the wheel down the road. :D

So I have had my 38r in for a few weeks while waiting for info on a new configuration of the wheel and now it looks like it will start selling in the morning. I see that Lowdowns truck broke 600hp with the wheel, but is it the same wheel as the one in the pics with dyno runs where he made 572hp with different tuning or is it actually a different wheel? Also can you post the dyno chart and info of the 600hp run? Thanks

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
So I have had my 38r in for a few weeks while waiting for info on a new configuration of the wheel and now it looks like it will start selling in the morning. I see that Lowdowns truck broke 600hp with the wheel, but is it the same wheel as the one in the pics with dyno runs where he made 572hp with different tuning or is it actually a different wheel? Also can you post the dyno chart and info of the 600hp run? Thanks

just checked the website and it says the stock turbo wwg2 is gonna start selling at midnight tonight.... where did you get the info that the 38r wheel is going to start selling?

on a side note, i just read the update for the 38r and it says they added 6mm to the exducer size.. anything else change other then lighter?

live life full throttle

George4

Reaction score
I think I might have got mixed up on dieselsite looking at the wheels and when the new one is going to come out on the 38r.

under pressure

Reaction score
38R WW2 does not have a date, however due to hit the shelf this month. Being retired, i check this stuff every day, ill post it up the morning i see it.

TyCorr

Reaction score
thanks for the vote of confidence!! lol

live life full throttle

I think its.****in stupid that we cant buy one and then in two or.three weeks get home from work and have a surprise. I plan to push the capability of this wheel and being I have a 38r why not accept people who already want to buy this part? Dude, that shti kinda pissed me off. Its like ***k it then Ill build compounds and you can keep your wheel. Build a.buzz and then people here that are looking to push the boundaries cant even get a wheel. Sounds like crying? Maybe a little but Ive been following this thread since day one and I sorta feel snubbed.

under pressure

Reaction score
I think its.****in stupid that we cant buy one and then in two or.three weeks get home from work and have a surprise. I plan to push the capability of this wheel and being I have a 38r why not accept people who already want to buy this part? Dude, that shti kinda pissed me off. Its like ***k it then Ill build compounds and you can keep your wheel. Build a.buzz and then people here that are looking to push the boundaries cant even get a wheel. Sounds like crying? Maybe a little but Ive been following this thread since day one and I sorta feel snubbed.

Ty, lay off the caffeine man :) It'll get here sooner or later.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ty, lay off the caffeine man :) It'll get here sooner or later.

Nah, once this motor goes in, that option, POOF is exhausted. Maybe Ill just mail Bob a check and a nice little.letter "put me on the list".

And Ive been waiting, patiently, hence my disappointment in the plans for the initial public.offering.

under pressure

Reaction score
Nah, once this motor goes in, that option, POOF is exhausted. Maybe Ill just mail Bob a check and a nice little.letter "put me on the list".

And Ive been waiting, patiently, hence my disappointment in the plans for the initial public.offering.

Cant hurt to try i guess.
Im hoping to hear boost,drive pressure and egts from the 600 hp dyno run at php.
Those i think will be interesting.
I also wondered if Strictly is puttin it on the race truck?

Latest posts

Members online