Younger1993 build

Super08Duty

Reaction score
Only Morgan will jump up and down with excitement after seeing he bent a rod, then immediately start crying like a little girl. You weren't supposed to hurt your motor before me lol.

You know it's probably bad when your fingernail gets caught in the scoring on the crank.

MorganY

Reaction score
Bought yourself a fleshlight?

LOL no sir, just focusing on school primarily. Financially its now 5x more expensive then
where I was going. No sense in pulling a bunch of student loans while dumping $ into the truck. Nom saying?

6.7 build? Tell me more. Haha ;)

Soon young padawan

Only Morgan will jump up and down with excitement after seeing he bent a rod, then immediately start crying like a little girl. You weren't supposed to hurt your motor before me lol.

You know it's probably bad when your fingernail gets caught in the scoring on the crank.

It was rather exciting...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

smokinstroker

Reaction score
LOL no sir, just focusing on school primarily. Financially its now 5x more expensive then
where I was going. No sense in pulling a bunch of student loans while dumping $ into the truck.

Don't be a baby! American Express and charge that bishhh

Congrats again on school buddy.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
I'm confused....still beating on it with a bent rod lol?

That .83 seems to be a perfect size for power and lower bp. Still not gating mine and don't plan to.

MorganY

Reaction score
I'm confused....still beating on it with a bent rod lol?

That .83 seems to be a perfect size for power and lower bp. Still not gating mine and don't plan to.

Ya I just wanted to see the diffference. No dead stop digs, really hard on them. Its not getting its usual treatment.

I like the .83 seems to spool the same as my old leaky .70 setup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online