• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 F350 King Ranch 1040HP fuel only

Status
Not open for further replies.

lildevil02

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale Shone. Hate to see the truck go but I understand where your coming from. Someone is going to get a hell of a truck!

TyCorr

Reaction score
That truck is perfect. There is.nothing to.change.

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
Say it ein't so!!!! Youre selling her,,, for 6.7????? Should be a bitchin 6.7 when you're done!!!! GLWS!!!! Worth every penny, and a couple of more.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I know Im going to miss it, but its just time to move on. I cant keep my eyes of the 6.7

You going to buiild a 6.7ltr? If not, you know you are going to miss all that HP. Nice truck, and a person would never do that build, for that price. Bump for ya.

Gonna miss the power for sure LOL
Probably not gonna build the 6.7 but who knows, depends on what the vendors come out with.

This is by far my most favorite 6.4 Out there Shone, Good luck with the sale bud! Wish I had the dough to pick it up.

Thanks Armen, just buy it already LOL

Shone do you happen to remember the P/N for that weatherguard box? Its exactly what Im lookin for.

644-0-01

One of the nicest, cleanest put together trucks I've seen. That is a complete steal of a price. Shone would you be interested in selling the uninstalled nitrous kit alone?

It may be spoken for, if not, Ill let you know.

Been wondering when a thread would pop up with this. Good luck! One of the cleanest well put together trucks i have ever seen. Please dont sell that to some 18 year old kid with daddy's checkbook in his pocket.

LOL yeah I dont think I could do that either

I just want to know how long it took you to get all the options etc written down and correct?

2 weeks of going back to it and I know I still missed things.

I drove this truck a couple weeks ago guys and it is truly a blast. It still looks brand new on the inside and out. I haven't been giddy like that driving a truck in a long time. The power comes on so smooth and in town its like driving a stock truck that. Good luck with the sale buddy!

sent from somewhere in the country

Thanks Scotty, wish we could have made it to the track

Thanks again everybody. Havent had much interest at all though. Let me know if you know of anyone looking, Im ready to move it.

imelmo

Reaction score
I'd make an offer of what I can afford, but it wouldn't be remotely close to what it's worth or what you're asking. LOL Good luck with the sale; awesome truck for sure.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Some azzhat offered me in his words "trade straight up bra" an 08 Dmax on 40s with 120,000 miles LOL
idiot

bump

HD F250

Reaction score
I would buy it if it was a Harley truck and sell mine Shone. GLWS and maybe you will get an offer for a nice Cummings in trade next. LOL

Spatel23

Reaction score
Early morning bump for you buddy

sent from somewhere in the country

Thanks buddy! Where you working at now? Still in LA?

I would buy it if it was a Harley truck and sell mine Shone. GLWS and maybe you will get an offer for a nice Cummings in trade next. LOL

Thanks Joe. Just buy it and switch the interior with yours, get the tan painted white and have a white harley. Sell a black truck with king ranch interior.
DONE! Ill cut you a hell of a deal, no kidding!

Text me and let me know how those PMF bars look, I want to make sure they got there ok with no scratches etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online