• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

08 F350 King Ranch 1040HP fuel only

Status
Not open for further replies.

faster6.0

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
cleanest PSD out there, and work done by the best...bump and glws

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea a stock truck with a lift and.rolling.stock. That sounds like.a.square.deal for a truck with a 50k dollar.motor. LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
taking offers.....

Dude, c'mon...have you seen what a dealership would.give you as trade in? I saw a 08 KR at a dealership near me that had a h&s tuner, 5" exhaust, and chrome hostages(22's) that was listed at 51k with 34k miles. I went.back the.next day and it was goooone. So given the extensive motor work and customed look I dont see why theres not.much interest. Id love to have it in my garage thats for sure.

Glws and I hate to see this.truck go for much less than you're asking price.

AllanB

Reaction score
Dude, c'mon...have you seen what a dealership would.give you as trade in? I saw a 08 KR at a dealership near me that had a h&s tuner, 5" exhaust, and chrome hostages(22's) that was listed at 51k with 34k miles. I went.back the.next day and it was goooone. So given the extensive motor work and customed look I dont see why theres not.much interest. Id love to have it in my garage thats for sure.

Glws and I hate to see this.truck go for much less than you're asking price.

Thing is the dealership probably gave $40k to $45k on the trade in. But they are able to get the truck pushed through on finiance. For the indiviual to sale a truck for $51k(using the price from above) they pretty much have to go to the bank. The bank cares nothing about accessories and what has been done to the motor. Most will only give you 10% below book value. His truck books out around $40k without any accessories. So even at $51k that leaves about $15k the buyer needs to put down this is minus the 10%. Not that Shone is going to let it go at $51k I am just using the price that you quoted for the one on the lot. Car dealerships have companies that deal in nothing but finiancing automobiles and they will finaince more than 10% below book value, so it makes it easier for them to sale them at higher prices than the individual. Hence the biggest reason car dealerships are able to be such a profitable buisness.
In no way am I saying that Shone's truck is not worth what he is asking, it is just hard to find someone with that much cash on hand. This is th every reason I handed down the truck in my avitat to my son. Because I could never get near what I had in it. If someone is looking to build a truck, they should grab Shone's truck up. Because they will never build it for that price, and go through the R&D, and tuning, it is 1040hp ready to go.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Thing is the dealership probably gave $40k to $45k on the trade in. But they are able to get the truck pushed through on finiance. For the indiviual to sale a truck for $51k(using the price from above) they pretty much have to go to the bank. The bank cares nothing about accessories and what has been done to the motor. Most will only give you 10% below book value. His truck books out around $40k without any accessories. So even at $51k that leaves about $15k the buyer needs to put down this is minus the 10%. Not that Shone is going to let it go at $51k I am just using the price that you quoted for the one on the lot. Car dealerships have companies that deal in nothing but finiancing automobiles and they will finaince more than 10% below book value, so it makes it easier for them to sale them at higher prices than the individual. Hence the biggest reason car dealerships are able to be such a profitable buisness.
In no way am I saying that Shone's truck is not worth what he is asking, it is just hard to find someone with that much cash on hand. This is th every reason I handed down the truck in my avitat to my son. Because I could never get near what I had in it. If someone is looking to build a truck, they should grab Shone's truck up. Because they will never build it for that price, and go through the R&D, and tuning, it is 1040hp ready to go.

I.didnt mention anything about a loan or financing. A truck like Shones, if you havent got 15k to put.down, or 30, or pay cash, you arent serious about buying it. Id say half down, bare minimum. Then youd better have 10k sitting for repairs or a trans. Its not paycheck to.paycheck guys truck,imo of course. No KR is for that matter.

I hear you Allan and I care not to piss forth but a grand.down and a bank.loan isnt.the.right.buyer for this vehicle. Just like kids trying to put.1500 down and get an 18k dollar duramax with 250k miles. A bank isnt gonna loan money on that unless you have impeccable credit and a decent down payment/collateral. At least they wouldnt around here. Im sorry, but I just dont consider this a run of the mill "finance and go" purchase.

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Dealership probably wouldn't touch it with that level of modification. I know my dealer was going to knock down this, and that, and a little more here, for the EGR delete and cat delete since they would have to replace them before they could sell the truck.

TrueBlissCustoms

Reaction score
Shone have you tried listing it on ebay? or atleast the ebay classifieds? I think you should seriously look into Barrett Jackson. I can guarantee there'll be NO other competition to your truck on barrett jackson!

AllanB

Reaction score
I.didnt mention anything about a loan or financing. A truck like Shones, if you havent got 15k to put.down, or 30, or pay cash, you arent serious about buying it. Id say half down, bare minimum. Then youd better have 10k sitting for repairs or a trans. Its not paycheck to.paycheck guys truck,imo of course. No KR is for that matter.

I hear you Allan and I care not to piss forth but a grand.down and a bank.loan isnt.the.right.buyer for this vehicle. Just like kids trying to put.1500 down and get an 18k dollar duramax with 250k miles. A bank isnt gonna loan money on that unless you have impeccable credit and a decent down payment/collateral. At least they wouldnt around here. Im sorry, but I just dont consider this a run of the mill "finance and go" purchase.

I beloved we are saying the same thing.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Dealership probably wouldn't touch it with that level of modification. I know my dealer was going to knock down this, and that, and a little more here, for the EGR delete and cat delete since they would have to replace them before they could sell the truck.

A dealership took a fully built 6.0 off of my hands sight unseen. I wouldn't waste your time with that option though, they'll screw you so bad with this one. I just NEEDED rid of my truck, it was a huge headache so I did some dealing through e-mails lol.

TyCorr

Reaction score

Honestly put a 600hp tune and a few lesser ones and they'd never figure out what was going on. If you could find a dealership that just sells lifted/modded diesels like Tessone Motors used to.do in Lockport, IL they'd be all over something.like that.

They used to.always.have built.excursions and superdutys.

To summarize my first paragraph, you could take the power down to get it appraised by.the dealer and it'd drive well enough to not.be considered dangerous.

AllanB

Reaction score
Derail over? Sorry about that Shone. For anyone who is looking, there is still a damn nice truck for sale in this thread.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Derail over? Sorry about that Shone. For anyone who is looking, there is still a damn nice truck for sale in this thread.

Agreed!

I.also agree with your last post. We are saying the same thing.

One.good thing, we're keeping the.thread on the radar.

Good luck, once again.

Motostroker

Reaction score
this is too tempting, just cracked a piston in mine so i would atleast have a parts truck for this beautiful beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online