1st pull with 6870 Precision

50_shooter

Reaction score
Do you have any idea if it's county only or if it's Jasper and surrounding? I can't find anything as far as rules go.

griz700rocket

Reaction score
Pretty sure by local they just mean no professionals. I live an hour south and a few of my friends used to take their trucks up there. No one ever asked where we were from.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
It felt locked, but I don't know for sure. I meant to look at that and forgot about it when I was pulling. I know the trans tune I run was specifically made for me to pull with by Morgan at Midwest. It's called "pull" lol
oh. it might then. put it in that tune in first gear and slowly build rpm and see if you feel lockup.

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

50_shooter

Reaction score
I will be there. Gonna see if they'll let me pull. I can't make the 8000 lbs rule. I'm closer to 8500 with me in it.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
I will be there. Gonna see if they'll let me pull. I can't make the 8000 lbs rule. I'm closer to 8500 with me in it.
Lol had a guy tell me I was illegal and had to cut weight... I asked him wtf he wanted me to do? Take the seats out real quick in the pits? Told him i was just pulling for fun not money. He thought the turbo kit was just a cold air intake haha

smokeshow101

Reaction score
Well I was there then turned around went to Shumway not any1 there at 630 seen like 2 trucks maybe a dozen tractors have to catch ya at another pull. Where else ya goin to?

50_shooter

Reaction score
Pulled again yesterday. Tried 4 low this time. Put it in M then 3rd gear. It shifted to 4th on its own, but I had enough power with the 6870 to roll on through it. Made a good pull and won. I think it gave me more speed by going this route. Here's the vid.

https://youtu.be/PswEcTu6xn8

Btw, check out the guy at the starting line when the smoke starts coming, lol

Last edited:

Jomax

Reaction score
Pulled again yesterday. Tried 4 low this time. Put it in M then 3rd gear. It shifted to 4th on its own, but I had enough power with the 6870 to roll on through it. Made a good pull and won. I think it gave me more speed by going this route. Here's the vid.

https://youtu.be/PswEcTu6xn8

Btw, check out the guy at the starting line when the smoke starts coming, lol

Amazing pull!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

08Monster

Reaction score
I went to a sled pull here in ND for the first time this year, 2 2015s pulled, on dleted, the other bone stock. The dleted pulled 278, bone stock pulled 272. Second and third place. Lol not too bad, the truck that one was a major modified Cummins and he pulled 350 and let off. It would have kept going

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jacob @ No Limit

Reaction score
Nice pull! I wanted to hook mine up so bad this year but I didn't. I want air bags and to be back on 35s before I hook to the sled.

Latest posts

Members online