1st pull with 6870 Precision

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I was in low 3rd at the start of the pull. Mine will pull through the brakes. I think you surely meant 2nd hi range when you said you could build 20 lbs, but i personally would never start a pull in 2nd hi. Drag racing I would, but not pulling.

Yes he has been pulling in high range. Why not leave in 2nd? If your gonna be hard on something beat the crap out of it all the way and go for broke. If you ain't first you're last.

50_shooter

Reaction score
I figured he was starting in first and shifting to second. Had no idea he was launching in hi range second. He does have 3.73's though, so I guess that would help some. Seems awful tall to me though.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Ive never had a problem getting anything moving with my 3.55's and 35's but sometimes a higher gear would be nice to do it a little easier.

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Ive never had a problem getting anything moving with my 3.55's and 35's but sometimes a higher gear would be nice to do it a little easier.
The way 1st gear is in these 6R140s I never had any problems with my 3.31s but the heaviest I towed was like 8k lol. But every truck we own has 3.73s so its just what I'm use to I guess.

Latest posts

Members online