1st pull with 6870 Precision

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Leave in 2nd it wont push through the brakes. I can hold 20 psi on the stock converter
holy balls.. i would think it wouldt take that abuse very long..
Not sure. Ended up 4th with 309. 1st was 341, 2nd and 3rd were like 315ish. I was the only Ford and only true street truck lol. Very happy with it. I whooped the **** outta the cocky local boys. I'll call it a win.
hell yeah that is a win! where is the video?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
holy balls.. i would think it wouldt take that abuse very long..

hell yeah that is a win! where is the video?

live life full throttle

Yeah I dont hold it long. If I'm dragging and someone burns me down I just let off or red light. Not worth hurting it.

Video on the way. Probably ****ty quality but you'll be able to see it

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Did you have to lift a couple of times?
I lifted twice because I thought it was starting hop but after watching the videos and talking to my buddies it was all in my head lol. Just me being paranoid. So yeah those 2 blips of the throttle were me peddling it. Should have just left it matted.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I lifted twice because I thought it was starting hop but after watching the videos and talking to my buddies it was all in my head lol. Just me being paranoid. So yeah those 2 blips of the throttle were me peddling it. Should have just left it matted.
go or blow bich! then upgrade as needed...

live life full throttle

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
It was running right around 3 grand but I also have a 30" FTE Resonator on it that quiets it down a little too. It didn't run as hard as I thought it would but it was right in the range where the truck makes power according the to dyno sheet so it pulled hard on the big end even though it wasn't rapped way out.

50_shooter

Reaction score
Leave in 2nd it wont push through the brakes. I can hold 20 psi on the stock converter

I was in low 3rd at the start of the pull. Mine will pull through the brakes. I think you surely meant 2nd hi range when you said you could build 20 lbs, but i personally would never start a pull in 2nd hi. Drag racing I would, but not pulling.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online