2011 6.7 with a 2015 turbo.....

Randy_270

Reaction score
This is the turbo Adam has. It is a wheel design we are going to use for the StreetMax only we are upping the street max to a little larger diameter than the one I sent Adam. He has given positive feedback so I can only hope the larger version fares even better!

u6egary4.jpg

The we will not sell this in this version. It was just made to see how it works. The larger one will be available in a month or so.

Whats the difference between this wheel and the wheel in the tow max? Would it make any more power with close to the same spool up? And are you considering selling that turbo as a middle of the pack turbo?

RedRice589

Reaction score
yeah........you NEED an alignment fosho LOL

Shhh

Yeah...and fuel :poke:

Lol I know!!, but I need actual horses more than I need fuel maybe this winter!

Whats the difference between this wheel and the wheel in the tow max? Would it make any more power with close to the same spool up? And are you considering selling that turbo as a middle of the pack turbo?

It is a prototype wheel is all I know I don't believe he's offering it as of yet. I'll be giving him feedback and experiences as they present themselves. I may get fuel to it next month. MAYYYBBBEEEE!! And I also need to get rid of plastic pieces that air flows through.

Swanny307

Reaction score
Got 5 kits out there right now. At 5000' altitude the out of the box H&S tune is too smokey and will require MCC for a good rocky mountains tow vehicle.

just wondering if the high altitude tuning has been figured out? I want to do this kit on my 13 but I spend a lot of time in the mountains pulling the toy hauler in Wyoming.

Reaction score
I think we are all waiting for someone else to do it. If someone buys me the kit, I'll pay for the high altitude tuning.

Lol, I don't live at altitude so "someone else" is going to have to do it themselves. Other wise I would have been working on it. I'm sure anyone who buys one can get matt to tune it and will be no big deal.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.