2011 6.7 with a 2015 turbo.....

Dantron

Reaction score
I would stay away from the 4094... just sayin. Unless your capable of spending a bazillion hours doing your own tuning. Not waiting for a email from someone that's not driving the truck or having it strapped to a dyno for hours while one writes and rewrites tunes.
I would have gone with a smaller turbo regardless, to better suit my needs. I'm now leaning towards an Elite VGT mount though. It'll probably end up costing twice as much as the 2015 swap, but I want to be completely satisfied with the end result.

gfulton

Reaction score
I would stay away from the 4094... just sayin. Unless your capable of spending a bazillion hours doing your own tuning. Not waiting for a email from someone that's not driving the truck or having it strapped to a dyno for hours while one writes and rewrites tunes.

This will be worked out. Just be glad there are guys like dseitler and bricewise that are willing to take one for the team and Tadd's time on breaking through this problem.......

Dantron

Reaction score
Yes, if they built one and installed it and tested it in house it would be much easier when they sell them to customers.

It doesn't always get done that way on all products. Takes a lot of money and time.
Are there any particular turbos to which they've actually done this? Or that have already been figured out?

Reaction score
Are there any particular turbos to which they've actually done this? Or that have already been figured out?

I can't speak for elite. I'm sure they do as much in house testing as they can.

The products we sell are tested and work. We do everything we can to make sure they will perform as desired.

Sometimes there are some growing pains with new products. It doesn't matter what company.

Dantron

Reaction score
I can't speak for elite. I'm sure they do as much in house testing as they can.

The products we sell are tested and work. We do everything we can to make sure they will perform as desired.

Sometimes there are some growing pains with new products. It doesn't matter what company.
That sounds very appealing. Do you happen to sell a VGT kit or VGT mount?

Dantron

Reaction score
Right now our only vgt setup is using the '15 retrofit. Once our single kit reaches production the setup will allow for us to move to a 4094 style turbo.
Will you be maintaining the OEM style exhaust side and upgrading the intake side only to the 4094 style? What are the differences between GT37s and GT40s besides wheel size?

Reaction score
Will you be maintaining the OEM style exhaust side and upgrading the intake side only to the 4094 style? What are the differences between GT37s and GT40s besides wheel size?

I'm not sure what you mean by oem style exhaust. The kits are a bolt in deal. Here is a picture of the single kit.
a2a8yqu7.jpg

ha6a9a7a.jpg

Dantron

Reaction score
Right now our only vgt setup is using the '15 retrofit. Once our single kit reaches production the setup will allow for us to move to a 4094 style turbo.
Is the single kit you refer to reaching production the same thing as the 2015 factory turbo swap kit? Or is that a seperate single kit?

Dantron

Reaction score
I get it now.. Will you eventually be able to use other VGT's besides the 4094 once your kit is in production?

RedRice589

Reaction score
Is this a picture of the 2015 OEM turbo swap kit?

Is the single kit you refer to reaching production the same thing as the 2015 factory turbo swap kit? Or is that a seperate single kit?

I get it now.. Will you eventually be able to use other VGT's besides the 4094 once your kit is in production?

Sorry buddy you are all over the place with questions. Give Morgan a call and I'm sure he'd be glad to tell you the ins and outs you're looking for. Not being a dick Morgan is a good guy to talk to. Even talked to me once lol

Dantron

Reaction score
Sorry buddy you are all over the place with questions. Give Morgan a call and I'm sure he'd be glad to tell you the ins and outs you're looking for. Not being a dick Morgan is a good guy to talk to. Even talked to me once lol
I'm a confused person in general. Give me a shout when the turbo is done. Where's my phone?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.