2013 owners with mini maxx race tuners

stevens6.7

Reaction score
Have you guys had any issues with your tuners programming your truck? I have conflicting sides one of which being information I received from H&S that the race tuners were made before the 2013 software was released and not able to tune this specific year truck. I was also told there are 2 different versions an early version and a late version. The later version might have the ability to tune them. I was told by one of the sponsors that it is already unlocked and will work. I was also told by this person that H&S is just telling me this because of the rules and regulation from the EPA. I spent quite a bit of money on this setup and will not be installing for a while due to the factory warranty and want to make sure I am going to be okay. I appreciate any help or insight given. Thanks.

H&S Bentley

Reaction score
I'll stick the same information here, for those that might need it in the future!

If you are using the vehicle in the United States, it is ILLEGAL to remove emissions equipment without EPA approval.

Rather than looking at is as a "Race" tuner, let's look at part numbers:

Part # 109003 is NOT compatible with the 2013-2014 Power Stroke. This device IS capable of removing emissions straight out of the box. This device REQUIRES additional unlock purchased for 2011-2012 PowerStroke tuning (HERE) AND 2011-2013 LML DPF REMOVED tuning (HERE).

Part # 109007 IS compatible with the 2013-2014 Power Stroke. No extra unlock codes are necessary for any basic vehicle tuning. Emissions removed tuning must be unlocked via a High Sulfur Unlock. Unlocks can be obtained only from H&S Performance using their High Sulfur Application. Any vehicle being used in the United States will be denied access to high sulfur tuning unless they have EPA approval.

Part # 209007 IS compatible with the 2013-2014 Power Stroke. There are no High Sulfur or emissions removal capabilities on this device. For a high sulfur device, you must apply through the High Sulfur Application and once approved you can purchase a special "International" device (309017) that is compatible with high sulfur fuel.

Part numbers should be clearly printed on all H&S boxing. If you do not have your original boxing, or you question what part number your device may be, please contact H&S tech support. 888-628-1730

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll stick the same information here, for those that might need it in the future!

If you are using the vehicle in the United States, it is ILLEGAL to remove emissions equipment without EPA approval.

Rather than looking at is as a "Race" tuner, let's look at part numbers:

Part # 109003 is NOT compatible with the 2013-2014 Power Stroke. This device IS capable of removing emissions straight out of the box. This device REQUIRES additional unlock purchased for 2011-2012 PowerStroke tuning (HERE) AND 2011-2013 LML DPF REMOVED tuning (HERE).

Part # 109007 IS compatible with the 2013-2014 Power Stroke. No extra unlock codes are necessary for any basic vehicle tuning. Emissions removed tuning must be unlocked via a High Sulfur Unlock. Unlocks can be obtained only from H&S Performance using their High Sulfur Application. Any vehicle being used in the United States will be denied access to high sulfur tuning unless they have EPA approval.

Part # 209007 IS compatible with the 2013-2014 Power Stroke. There are no High Sulfur or emissions removal capabilities on this device. For a high sulfur device, you must apply through the High Sulfur Application and once approved you can purchase a special "International" device (309017) that is compatible with high sulfur fuel.

Part numbers should be clearly printed on all H&S boxing. If you do not have your original boxing, or you question what part number your device may be, please contact H&S tech support. 888-628-1730

sometimes i get a high sulfur smell from my underpants .. do you have an unlock for that ?

Latest posts

Members online