2014 Sema project

jordan572

Reaction score
Jordan have you mounted your recon tails yet? every set I have installed never fit good at all as far as the tailgate gap goes. Are you going to do anything about that?

When I pressed on the lens I fit them in the boxside to check gaps as best as I could, I get what I get I think. We all know they are pretty garbage quality so there isn't much I can do. The lens has a little bit of adjustment when I sealed it back up but you only get so much, we'll see....

BK39

Reaction score
You can shim them a smidge, and they'll line up better, that's what I did with mine back when they were on the truck.

Hands down the most elaborate build I have ever seen on a brand new truck. :clapping:

ftast350

Reaction score
Amazing! Only 1 issue other than I wish this was mine, if those bolts aren't getting painted they should be stainless. Just my $0.02

jordan572

Reaction score
The hardware isn't exactly garbage, it is all grade 8. I was going to go all arp bolts on everything but they only go to half in. I'm trying to keep all the hardware the same throughout. But yea I kind of feel the same. I'll change that on the next build though right?

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
:postwhore::postwhore::postwhore:

Your killing me Trevor :hammer:.

IMG_1601.jpg

Not going to lie...figured you guys would be running black painted bolts....you guys skimping on this build or what? :drool:

jordan572

Reaction score
Not going to lie...figured you guys would be running black painted bolts....you guys skimping on this build or what? :drool:

Ran out of money.... But yea I looked for alternatives on the hardware for a long time. This the best route I could come up with.

97stoker350

Reaction score
I don't even want to know what amount of money u ran dry on or how hard it was to save up that amount for this truck. BUT this is one he'll of a way to represent your struggles. Wish I had the time money and skills to build this and say " Yea I built that". Cheer to ya man

jordan572

Reaction score
Been getting :eek:wned: this week, we've been working late and coming in extra early like its the week before we leave (pretty much is). I got it going late last night so I will make sure to catch everyone up in the thread later this weekend for those who care. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online