2nd Annual Rudy's Diesel Track/Dyno Day

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
The last i checked the nhra rulebook, you need full leather. Its the same as a bike. Unfortunately.

Leather pants and a jacket ?

I dont have anything, my stepdad might run his bike but i doubt it now that i can run him :joy:

I thought this might be like a test and tune where someone could get away with just a jacket and jeans.

idkillinit

Reaction score
Leather pants and a jacket ?

I dont have anything, my stepdad might run his bike but i doubt it now that i can run him :joy:

I thought this might be like a test and tune where someone could get away with just a jacket and jeans.

Most tracks are kill switch and leather jacket untill you break into 10s then its full zip together or one piece leathers. Leather gloves,jeans,jacket,kill switch is the minimum everywhere I've ever been. Untill you go 10.99 or bettter.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
FYI check out the Ramada Inn Convention center off exit 143 on i85 in Burlington they had plenty of room available. Only 20 mins from the track.

was dirt cheap like 59 a night, free breakfast and they have a pool. Thats where im staying :thumbup:

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I still haven't decided where I want to stay. I would like to stay in Durham but I hate getting up earlier than I have to. LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.