mike@haller's

Reaction score
Can you dyno Banshee's LOL

Cant wait to be be there

Yes i can.
uploadfromtaptalk1329774654840.jpg

mike@haller's

Reaction score
i will have my 700xx there might throw it up on there...

Yeah throw it on the four wheelers are fun to do. Kinda mixes it up between all the trucks. When we were in Iowa at Empire we did there shop golf cart. There was more crowd around chearing for that than any of the trucks, it was great.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
Can you do Harley's ?

Im going to try to convince my stepdad to bring his down and get some new numbers on it.

Maybe a race challenge between him and the banshee might get him to do it.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Can you do Harley's ?

Im going to try to convince my stepdad to bring his down and get some new numbers on it.

Maybe a race challenge between him and the banshee might get him to do it.

I can do harleys as long as the owner is good with riding it onto and off the dyno. Im to short to touch the ground on one if something goes wrong going up the ramps.

Worstenemy453

Reaction score
I can do harleys as long as the owner is good with riding it onto and off the dyno. Im to short to touch the ground on one if something goes wrong going up the ramps.

Yeah. Adam can easily do that. If other owners dont mind im sure he would be willing to handle others as well. He is used to dynoing harleys.

What are the requirements if i wanted to take the banshee down the track ? Just a helmet or do i need leather too ? Is this 1/8th or 1/4.

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Yeah. Adam can easily do that. If other owners dont mind im sure he would be willing to handle others as well. He is used to dynoing harleys.

What are the requirements if i wanted to take the banshee down the track ? Just a helmet or do i need leather too ? Is this 1/8th or 1/4.

That would be great if he wanted to help. If we do some bikes we need to do them all together though. That way i can bolt the mount for the front tire on once. Instead of taking it on and off.

F250stroker08

Reaction score

The last i checked the nhra rulebook, you need full leather. Its the same as a bike. Unfortunately.

Latest posts

Members online