2nd Annual Rudy's Diesel Track/Dyno Day

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I think im gunna try and make it out for the event to help hallers with the dyno, and hopefully meet more of you guys. Trying to figure out the details right now but i would really like to drag my truck out there too.

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
My backbone is still all jacked out of whack from that sleeping on that bastard . LOL

It was more like bucket seats hahaha. Tried to tell you to sleep on your stomach, backs not meant to bend that way. I feel ya mine hurts just to think about the times I slept on it haha.

Reaction score
Event flyer

ae2dc864-c29d-32ad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

11STROKER

Reaction score
I think im gunna try and make it out for the event to help hallers with the dyno, and hopefully meet more of you guys. Trying to figure out the details right now but i would really like to drag my truck out there too.

come on with the come on Dustin

02BigD

Reaction score

Come on then.

UPINSMOKE

Reaction score
Is piedmont lit? Or will the pulls be ending in the dark? Those mobile, generator powered lights are like $300 a piece to rent... Prolly only need 4 if you could get bucks communications maybe to sponsor one or two. Heck they might own some.

Just a thought

Latest posts

Members online