450 is on the back of a tow truck.....

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
This blows....

only mods to the 450 are SCT with Eric's X tunes, S&B CAI, and 4 inch, DPF/DOC Delete.

EGR is still there, stock turbos, stock studs, HGs, etc...

Driving, in Xrace, 30 MPH coming off our compound, accelerated easily (MPs are all over) to about 40 MPH, I noticed that I was bogging down, no power, etc. So, I got off the throttle, and put it back down. I figured that I was stuck in OD, and was about to start a smoke screen, and didn't want the attention. So, the truck cut off.... coasted to a stop, and wouldn't crank. It spun over, and over, etc, but no fire... I busted out the SCT to check codes... U0100, U053, U0100...... all U codes, communication codes. Nothing is wrong with my rig, except it won't talk to all of the other parts and the PCM, as far as I can tell.....

Tried returning to stock.... Nada...
tried different tunes.... Nada.....

I called a few folks, Aaron, Mike, and Chris. Thanks for all your efforts guys. And then I called my roadside assistance guys, and had her brought to the dealership. I will have to wait until tomorrow to get scanned, and then they will, hopefully, fix the 20 dollar part and tell me to come get my beautiful rig....... Yeah right..... LOL....

I'll keep you all posted on what the hell is going on.

corb

WoodBoy

Reaction score
What the hell Corb? Where you at? The U053 is the only one that does not look familier.. Im gonna guess its U0053 right?

Last edited:

oneturboforme

Reaction score
My truck did a weird truck no start all it did was crank and it was a rail pressure sensore i kept chasing my tail over it..took over a week.

flippincgfighter

Reaction score
Look at it from the bright side....by looking at your sig it looks like you have no shortage of badass 6.4s to drive while this ones down.

Reaction score
Those three harness connectors under The coolant Jug, you can see thru the driver side wheel well are known to get connector fret. Where the pins won't make
Correct contact even If they are connected. Seen this alot of trucks that have had cabs of recently. Just throwing that out there. Hope it's nothing serious.
KEEP STROKIN!!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Fuel pump was pulling 33 ohms.... It is DUN... So, new fuel pump being installed now. The tech is cool, and we are loading the SCT back up, to figure out why it is throwing all these codes...

76,650 miles, BTW...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.