450 is on the back of a tow truck.....

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Fuel pump was pulling 33 ohms.... It is DUN... So, new fuel pump being installed now. The tech is cool, and we are loading the SCT back up, to figure out why it is throwing all these codes...

76,650 miles, BTW...

Just be happy this didn't happen during your road trip you just took lol

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
Just be happy this didn't happen during your road trip you just took lol

Yeah, that could have really sucked balls.....

Also, we put the new flash on there, so far, no codes at all. Although, we can only run the truck at idle.... As soon as you give it gas, the fuel pump sheets the bed.... We ordered the new fuel pump, and it is due to arrive tomorrow around noon. so, tomorrow evening, we will see how she goes.

On a side note.... The tech is diesel friendly. He has built, and has pics and videos of tuned 6.0s, and is an aftermarket diesel parts dealer... So, I asked specifically, about tuned and deleted trucks, and warrantees.... Not an issue for him, he just needs a heads up from the owner, so he doesn't raise the hood, or lift the truck up, when important people are in the shop. He gets a lot of his stuff from Tadd. As I said, very diesel friendly.

Corb

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
:whs:

Good to hear it's been pinpointed Chris!

Yeah, I was worried for a bit... Hate to have to drive my 3rd PowerStroke.... it doesn't have Navigation, Power Heated seats, or anything like I have become accustomed to.... LOL

I am driving around, yesterday, and tomorrow morning, in my buddy's Jeep Commander...... What a POS! I appreciate the use of it, but... damn..... LOL

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Good lord man! Ive been way to busy. Sorry to hear that. I'll call you tomorrow.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
She is up and running. New flash on there as well. STILL popping codes.....

U0115
U0100
U0101
P041D
P1000
U0100

Strategy codes

FS0L30
TQJF5

Engine PN. 8C3A-14C204-ACG
Trans PN. 8C3A-14C337-DC

It is def running stronger though, probably due to getting enough fuel to the inj pump.... LOL......

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Your strategy code comes with a TSB#. It should be a date or something along those lines. You strategy is different then mine. Maybe talk to your tech on of these days and ask if he can pull it for you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.