Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376167804731.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376167804731.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 348

MorganY

Reaction score
ynygejy3.jpg
Getting started on mockup. Big thanks to elite for getting them out.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376179658235.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376179658235.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 188

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Hard at work tonight making sure the twin factory LPFPs operate just like they should from the ford plant.

IMG_2534_zps623543c3.jpg

Jbaggs

Reaction score
Being a 6.7 owner this is awesome for these trucks...
As I'm reading through this though first thing is first I have a name Idea.Gotta say black stallion sounds good.
Second Brah my pocket book hurts for you.
Awesome though this is great for a motor that has had very few explorations into what it can actually do.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Being a 6.7 owner this is awesome for these trucks...
As I'm reading through this though first thing is first I have a name Idea.Gotta say black stallion sounds good.
Second Brah my pocket book hurts for you.
Awesome though this is great for a motor that has had very few explorations into what it can actually do.

Ill go off his name I idea and say black pony

If you go with dual HPFPs to you have to use dual LPFPs? I haven't read up on anyone else putting two on when they go with dual fuelers, could you educate me on this please.

MorganY

Reaction score
Ill go off his name I idea and say black pony

If you go with dual HPFPs to you have to use dual LPFPs? I haven't read up on anyone else putting two on when they go with dual fuelers, could you educate me on this please.

Multiple FASS systems have been used...The goal for this truck is to have a reliable streetable setup that makes alot of power. That being said, because the 6.7 operates at higher pressures than the 6.4 LPFS..finding a reliable pump that flows enough volume is a task. Im sure I will catch flack for this, but Aeromotive, Fuel lab, Airdog, and FASS all fail, and do so relatively quick (~1 year, unless its Airdog, then you have a few months). So we decided to build on top of what highly educated individuals engineered, and do it again. For filtration ease, reliability, ease of access, and replacement if need be. Not to mention well stocked dealerships usuallg have everything we need. Both systems are independently supplied and returned, but equalize in a motor mounted filter head before the fuel is introduced into both pumps. The electrical system is not piggybacking off of the original lpfp, it will have an entirely seperate harness, containing factory parts.

bricewise

Reaction score
You care to share what all was involved in adding an additional one? I've got some interest

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Multiple FASS systems have been used...The goal for this truck is to have a reliable streetable setup that makes alot of power. That being said, because the 6.7 operates at higher pressures than the 6.4 LPFS..finding a reliable pump that flows enough volume is a task. Im sure I will catch flack for this, but Aeromotive, Fuel lab, Airdog, and FASS all fail, and do so relatively quick (~1 year, unless its Airdog, then you have a few months). So we decided to build on top of what highly educated individuals engineered, and do it again. For filtration ease, reliability, ease of access, and replacement if need be. Not to mention well stocked dealerships usuallg have everything we need. Both systems are independently supplied and returned, but equalize in a motor mounted filter head before the fuel is introduced into both pumps. The electrical system is not piggybacking off of the original lpfp, it will have an entirely seperate harness, containing factory parts.

#loveit

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score

I think its retaliative to operation pressure, at below 20 psi for a common rail there is no reason any of those should be unreliable. Now on a 7.3 / 6.0 when you're demanding 60 PSI or better out of them you will have some shortened life issues no doubt.

MorganY

Reaction score
I think its retaliative to operation pressure, at below 20 psi for a common rail there is no reason any of those should be unreliable. Now on a 7.3 / 6.0 when you're demanding 60 PSI or better out of them you will have some shortened life issues no doubt.

Exactly. Which is why I was comparing the 6.7 LPFS to the 6.4. On a 6.7, anything below 55psi is under spec.

Latest posts

Members online