6.4 Tune Results

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
Dynojet, not sure on the model but they said it was older. Just a tune, egr and dpf delete. I did 550/1080 on xrace.

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
I'm very with gearhead race file for my 08 F250 job 1...

Thanks to Gearhead and crew...

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
just loaded my 6.4 race tune on my personal truck today. Anyone else almost get the feeling the transmission slips a little bit?

I am not 100% sure because I havent put my foot to the floor, but the shifts don't seem quite as beautiful as they did on hot street. 3/4 throttle is all I have done in around a week.

Rmartin-97

Reaction score
just loaded my 6.4 race tune on my personal truck today. Anyone else almost get the feeling the transmission slips a little bit?

I am not 100% sure because I havent put my foot to the floor, but the shifts don't seem quite as beautiful as they did on hot street. 3/4 throttle is all I have done in around a week.

Mine feels good.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Odd....

Maybe I just need to put my foot to the floor and forget about it. I remember thinking the same thing about hot street until i had 100+ miles on it.

Cory S

Reaction score
Do you have studs Derek? I had to play with shift pressure with my built tranny but I got it dialed in so perfect!!!

6.4psd916

Reaction score
I will be at redding, just don't think ill be running mine, we will have to meet up. Maybe some peer pressure will get it down the track.

On another note I run my shift pressure up 10%, gives it a firm click

Last edited:

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Do you have studs Derek? I had to play with shift pressure with my built tranny but I got it dialed in so perfect!!!
No studs until these go. I am going to be stubborn and see what Matt is capable of with the tuning on stock head bolts, so far so good. But I am definitely ready to stud and delete it once I need to (if ARPs available)
I will be at redding, just don't think ill be running mine, we will have to meet up. Maybe some peer pressure will get it down the track.
We will certainly meet up. I will be camping at the track so you can come by and enjoy some cold beverages once racing is over

6.4psd916

Reaction score
Sounds good to me, wish I had my lift off and 420's by then but that won't happen. Would definitely run it then. 37's are heavy....

Cory S

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336442536.167655.jpgYea I've got 10k miles (hard miles, my new nittos on the back are worn to he'll) on hot street starting to puke a little bit. I've done some heavy towing too. But once I finish the duramax I'm gonna pull the cab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MINK

Reaction score
No studs until these go. I am going to be stubborn and see what Matt is capable of with the tuning on stock head bolts, so far so good. But I am definitely ready to stud and delete it once I need to (if ARPs available)

We will certainly meet up. I will be camping at the track so you can come by and enjoy some cold beverages once racing is over

Thats some poor wording IMO, Matt has never advised to run the race file on stock bolts. I honestly think these trucks need studs sooner or later regardless of the tune. Good luck

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.