6.7 Build (TXGLASSMAN)....

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
A really good friend of mine has a RS3 and is about to bump the power to 700+. So now I've picked out a Grabber Blue\White GT500 with the track prep\race prep and other goodies.

$65k

Jen isn't happy about it. I don't care. She's had the BMW and now the Volvo. I'm just trying to get enough cash to put down so my payments are under $450.

$450 for something that stays in the garage 98% of the time.....

That shelby is twice the car the RS3 is. Coming from someone whose had both, that shelby with MINIMAL work will *** up the RS3's world. My RS3 is a violent animal, woodhouse can attest to that, but the shelby has just got more

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
Can't wait for the stuff to show up.

Us either!!! :D

Paul and I have been working hard with vendors on this. We went to many guys looking for help. I'm sure along the way I made Paul mad a time or two from blowing up his phone.

So Paul thanks for hanging in there with me buddy, I'm excited to get this done.

I haven't told Paul this but Sak and I will be there turning wrenches as well helping tear this rig apart and putting it back together.

I'm looking forward to seeing what this will be capable of when it's done.

This is going to be a fun project!!!

63 or 66? Still have factory rods? Good luck, can't wait to see the burnout videos!

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

I'll make a burnout vid!!

Oh $hit...

Paul, hide the tools. Randall will drop them everywhere. I think I'm still missing a 1/4in snap-on palm drive and a few sockets.

We all need a beer guy...:biggun:

It used to be a white and tan KR but he had the tan deleted. Beautiful truck for sure.

Its going to be killer, once the turbo blows out all the squatch hair.

You and Sak getting pedicures while you are in town together?

There is a nail spa across the street from us just for them...

Speaking of which, I need to find someone with a GoPro camera or something. I'm pretty sure my aFe is trying to turn inside out..

S&B time...:lookaround:

good luck on the build... sounds like it will be a fun ride..

whats the hp limit on a stock transmission on one of these?

live life full throttle

We will find out!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.